chapter 4

"So how was it?" Madi asked as she slammed her blue locker door.
"How was what?"
"Are you kidding?? Your date with the boy from my dream blah blah blah" she copied her.
"Oh that."
"That what??" She looked at her.
Charli stopped walking. "It didn't go exactly like the dream."
"Kne-"
"BUT, before you're going to say anything.." charli stopped her "he was really nice, and I really think I want to get to know him."
"As you wish, I hate to say it but I'm kind of happy he isn't the guy from your dream" madi smiled
"May you please stop doing this voice when you say 'the guy from your dreams'"
"No" madi smiled an evil smile and left Charli behind.
"OUCH! WATCH IT!"
"Sorry!!"
"Lucas!" Charli smiled a big smile "sorry for shouting, you're sister being annoying today."
"Know that, don't worry she'll get better" he laughed a soft laugh, It made charli laugh too. "So what class do you have now?"
"Math." She rolled her eyes.
"Sucks, awful way to start the day."
"I know, right?"
The ring rang, lucas winked to her left her behind like madi did, but only this time, she totally blushed.

"You're right! I didn't even ask for HIS number!" Charli said to madi when they walked to madi's home together.
"Who are you talking about?" Lucas asked.
"None of your business, nosey" madi looked at his green eyes angrily.
"Madi, it's okay. I had a dream about a boy and I think I met him in real life bit I have no way to contact with him again!" Charli looked down.
"Oh it's your dreams again, huh?" Lucas smiled, not in a mean way, you could really see he's trying to be patient, he knows Charli's dreams stories are taking very long time to tell.
"Yes it is." She smiled a cute smile back to him. Lucas sighed, ready for next 20 minutes story.
"Go ahead, tell me all about it."
Charli told him about the ice cream, the brown bench and how Chase didn't say the same sentences according to her dream, she told him how she still wants to see him again but don't know how, and how disappointed she is.

"That's officially a record it took you 47 minutes to tell your dream, congratulations."
"Very funny lucas, madi can't you find the key?" Charli leaned on their white door.
"No!" She sighed. "Lucas do you have a key maybe?"
"You know, if I had a key the door would be open by now." Madi rolled her eyes. She sat down on the green wet grass next to their door, Charli and Lucas sat next to her.
"You know it's not that bad! We can-"
"MOM!!!" madi screamed to the phone "WE ARE LOCKED OUTSIDE THE HOUSE, I THINK IM HAVING A PANIC ATTACK!!"
"Calm down madi, she's going to be back in a few hours!" Lucas tried to sound convincing.
Madi didn't listen to him, she kept yelling to her phone. Finally after 10 long minutes she hang up.
"Well..?" Charli said.
"She said we have new neighbors, that we should welcome them and also ask them for help."
"Okay, let's go." Charli grabbed her school bag and made madi grab hers.
"Lucas, stay here. We will be right back"
He nod, and they began walking.

"Charli!!" Madi sobbed.
"WHAT!" she started to lose her mind.
"Hey, don't shout at me!"
"Don't shout at you?? We have been walking for only 2 AND A HALF FREAKING MINUTES AND ALL YOU DO IS COMPLAINING! I MEAN, IT'S NOT LIKE WE NEED TO WALK THAT MUCH!"
"No we don't," madi responded "but it's hot"
"I don't care, madi" charli sighed once again today "what's the address again?"
Madi answered.
"So we I'm glad to tell you we reached the house! Now shut up, and let me do what I got to do." Madi nod.

Charli knock on the door.
Silence.
Once again, louder this time.
They heard foot steps. The door opened.
"Chase?"