Chapter 6

My parents are going to couple's therapy today. Last night they admitted to cheating on each other. I was in the kitchen with both of them when my mom admitted it, I knew because I was at Taylor's manager's house and saw mom. My dad told her the truth after mom admitted it. Apparentley dad was cheating on mom with my principal, Mr. Herman. Life isn't going to be easy from now one, it's going to be one big messed up ride.

I was told that I had to stay home today while they went to therapy. I was also told that I would get a surprise that should arrive before they get home. It makes me a little suspicious, but maybe that's just because they betrayed my trust once so now I'm not so sure if they can gain it back. 

"Can I come over? I'm bored to death and I know for a fact that your parent's aren't home." - Taylor. 

"I guess, I'm supposed to get a surprise though, so don't be surprised if it comes while you're here." - Faith. 

Taylor knocked on my door five minutes later and I opened the door. "Hi Faith, I hope you don't mind that I brought Booboo along. He wouldn't stop bugging me today about going to your house with you." Taylor said as Booboo came and stood right behind Taylor with an adorable smile on his face. 

"Come in guys, it was getting lonely here anyways." I replied with a shrug. 

"Did your mom tell your dad?" Booboo asked as he pulled me into a tight hug when I started crying. 

"Yeah, my dad was cheating on my mom, too! With my principal!" I said between sobs as Booboo patted my back comfortingly. 

"Are they doing better now that they've told each other?" Booboo asked as if he was a therapist. 

"They're at couple's therapy now. They were yelling and crying last night, so I don't know how they're doing!" I wailed.

"Hey, I hate to break your little love fest but someone's knocking." Taylor rudely said, he nearly yelled it honestly.

"I'll get it." I said as I made my way towards the door. When I opened it I saw the mail man with a package. This better not be the surprise cause it looks awful. 

"Package for you. Just sign here and I can give it you." The mail man said happily. Seems like everyone's in a good mood except me.

"OK." I said and signed so I could get the stupid package.

        "Taylor I want popcorn!" I yelled, Booboo, Taylor, and I were going to watch a movie so Taylor went to the kitchen to prepare some snacks for us. 

"OK! I'll get your popcorn!" Taylor shouted back as someone knocked on the door. 

I got up because I knew that the other two wouldn't get the door because it's not their house. I opened the door and saw my brother Jonathan! "OMG! I thought you were in England!" I shouted as I jumped into his arms to give him a huge hug. 

"I came home for awhile, I missed you!" He shouted back. I looked over his shoulder and saw Booboo and Taylor walking towards us with questioning eyes. 

"Who is he?" Taylor asked as he got closer to me and Jonathan.

"I'm her brother. Why are you here?" Jonathan asked as he went into killer big bro mode. 

"She invited me over. She also invited Booboo over." Taylor said as he gestured towards Booboo. 

"Booboo?! I haven't seen you since camp last year!" Jonathan yelled pretty loudly. I'm surprised the neighbors haven't called the cops yet. 

"Faith! You didn't tell me your brother was Jonathan!" Booboo yelled back. Actually, I think I here sirens right now, this isn't going to end very well.

        Turns out the neighbors actually did call the cops because we were disturbing everyone with our noise. 

"Do you want to tell me why I got a call saying that my fifteen year old daughter and my nineteen year old son are being held in a cell for disturbing the neighbors?!" My mom yelled as she drove us home from the station.

"I had two friends over and they got a little rowdy. It was completely my fault. Don't punish Faith for my mistakes." Jonathan said as he looked up at me with a smirk while mom wasn't looking.

"It was completely your fault? Faith didn't have anything to do with it?" Mom asked and Jonathan nodded in agreement. "Well, I'll have to think of a suitable punishment for you. For now, I want you to go clean up your old room and think about what you've done." Mom told him strictly as he faked disappointment as if it wasn't fair.

        "I'm sorry I got the cops called on you. I promise next time I come to your house I'll be much quieter!- Booboo

Now he apologizes, and after three days. I sure appreciate that. Please note my sarcasm. I'm not in the best of moods today because I caught Jacob cheating on me last night. I feel like my life is falling apart. I know it's not completely true, but things aren't going so well. 

"You look sad. Why?" Someone asked me forcing me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, it's just you. I'm not sad." I told Katy. She gave me a 'bitch-I-know-your'e-lying-cut-the-shit-out' look. "Ok, Jacob cheated on me, I had to be held in a cell at the police station two days ago, and Jonathan left this morning. I have plenty of good reasons to be sad." I yelled at her. She got up and slapped me. Honestly, I probably deserved that.