Chapter 11

When I finally woke up my head hurt so bad. Like, worse than my first hangover. It felt like someone hit me with a pan in the back of my head. "Where am I?" I groaned in pain. I looked left and right for any sign of an exit or people. And of course there is no exit.

It looks like I'm in a little apartment, I can see a kitchen, an open door that leads to a bathroom, a bed, and a couch. I could be anywhere. Did I go to a party last night? What happened? I can't remember anything about yesterday.

"Looks like the sleepy head finally woke up. I thought you might have died in your sleep." I looked up and saw a really sexy guy standing by the bathroom.

"Where the hell am I?" I asked groggily.

"You don't remember do you?" He asked and I shook my head agreeing with his statement, err, question. "You fell asleep at my house last night. You came over around eight crying about some guy. Said you couldn't do it, not without him. You fell asleep around ten and I don't know how you ended up on the floor."

"That makes so much more sense now!" I shouted excitedly.

About two hours later the doorbell rang, he went up to get it because I'm the guest. He's so sweet. I don't ever want to leave this place!

"It's for you, Faith!" He motioned for me to come to the door. "It's Taylor Lautner." He said awkwardly.

"Faith, I'm so glad I found you. You don't know how upset Jonathan has been, Booboo has been blaming himself. You're coming home, to the states." Taylor said diligently.

"Ok, bye whatever your name is. Sorry I can't remember it." I said and waved as Taylor tugged me out the door.

"I can't believe you got kidnapped. Faith, how the hell did that happen?" Jonathan yelled as soon as I stepped into dingy old apartment Jonathan moved us to in America.

"You know what I can't believe?" I asked Jonathan who just shook his head. "I can't believe that you and Booboo left England without me! Who does that?" I shouted at Jonathan. He didn't seem to care too much and that pissed me off more. You can't just leave your little sister in England when you know she's been kidnapped! Mom and dad would have literally killed him if they were still alive. But they aren't. Jonathan isn't going to get punished, he's going to act like nothing happened. He will act like he's not at fault when he is. I miss the good old days.

"Faith, I'm sorry. I have no excuse to the way I've been acting since mom and dad died, I have no reasoning or logic as to why I do it, I've changed, and it hasn't been a good change. I'm sorry." Jonathan said. I stared in horror realizing this was his way of saying goodbye. I started sobbing as he walked closer to the edge of the balcony and jumped off. We lived a couple stories high so there's no way he would have survived. I looked around for Booboo and he wasn't there either. On the kitchen counter there was a note though.

"Faith, if you're reading this it means that Jonathan has just jumped off the balcony. You're wondering what to do because you have no family and I left. I ran away because I knew he was going to do this, I know you'll blame me, I don't want to be blamed but I know it's my fault. I didn't talk him out of it. I deserve to go to hell, I'm already on my way there. I'm making sure that I get what I deserve.

Go to Taylor, he's going to take care of you. He's going to give you a better life. He's going to comfort you about all the people you've lost. I know how this is going to end, I've known it all along. I just can't tell you, that's not part of the deal. Go to Taylor, he's waiting at your old house. Waiting for you. ~ Booboo."

What deal? What does he mean, he knows how this will end? This makes no sense and it scares me. I don't know how this will end, I don't want to know how it's going to end.

I may as well see what Taylor wants, I know Booboo said that Taylor's going to, take care of me, but I don't believe it. Taylor has always been a great guy to me, but he's going to get on the wrong track. I know, I'm heading down a bad path too, but Taylor will only encourage me to stay on that bad path. Somethings going to happen, I don't think that something is good, but we'll see.

This old house is all mine, I'm not ever leaving it again. I just have to mentally prepare myself for this. For seeing if what Booboo said is true. To see how this will. I take a step into the house, nothing's changed. I know it has only been a few months, but my home. It's the same, no matter where I go, this house will be the same.

"Faith, I've been waiting for you. I'm sorry that all this has happened to you. Let me help you. I've loved you ever since the day I met you and I know that's cheesy, but let me be your first." He pleaded.

And this ladies and gentleman, is how Taylor Lautner Took My Virginity.