Nøbødy 3

Park Jimin was standing quietly in front of his mother's grave.
She sadly passed away when the little elf was only 503 years old. She was murdered by some humans. Nobody cared about the elf family...

These disgusting humans. They killed her only to make experiments with her body. Her grave was there for nothing because nobody knew where her body was. Jimin refused to talk to anybody since this tragic day. It already has been 2000 years since she left fer baby.

He suddently heard a noise and his ears percked up. He turned around but saw nothing and nobody.

His eyes then drifted back to his mom's grave.

Jimin-"You could have teach me so much more about plants and possions. I miss you so much mom."

A deep voice then could be heard in Jimin's head, the elf was surprised because he swore he saw nothing behind him.

-"Would you want to save the humans ?"

Jimin-"Nope."

-"You will be payed, and, with my magic we could bring your mother back."

Jimin-"Who are you ?"

-"Jeon Jungkook, wizard of the 7 immunes."

Jimin-"I knew somebody would come for me sooner or later."

Jungkook-"Would you accept to join us in this quest ?"

Jimin let out a deep sigh.

Jimin-"I don't have any choice if I want my mom back."

Jungkook-"It's a deal then."

The elf, the wizard and the vampire were on their way to find the wolf, the fairy, the merman and the screamer, without nobody stopping them.