Nøbødy 5

A scream, silence then a powerfull whistle, nobody seemed to hear it, well, nobody was here anymore... An animal and a human were running really fast towards the mansion.

Jungkook and Jimin were the first ones to ented because of the magic portals of the wizard. The room was soon enough filled with a werewolf and a vampire, none other than Yoongi and Taehyung.

The little group was walking, searching for the source of the screams. They were searching for a screamer. You probably don't know what a screamer is, so let me tell you a little story.

A book once told that in 1905, while people were partying, people in Seoul heard a loud scream and a powerfull whistle. Only, this night, everyone from 5 to 30 kilometers from the Kim's mansion lost their eas. The other from 0 to 5 kilometers were all found dead.
All their muscles or organs had exploded. 1 546 people died.

In other books, you can see that
《THE SCREAM》 goes from generation to generation. Tye last one with this gift was a certain Kim Namjoon. That book said, year 2013.

Back to our screams...

The group then went to search the person that they needed in the big house.

Jimin-"Guys I found a book that said 《Guide for the next screamer》 !"

Taehyung-"Take it, we might need it in some ways."

Jungkook-"We can't see a thing in here, Taehyung are you sure I can't make some light for us with my magic ?"

Yoongi-"We don't want the screamer to know that we are here for now so shut the fuck up and start searching for those fucking magic earbuds."

Jungkook-"I knew you grew up with beasts but gosh you could at least have some education."

Jimin-"I think I found them !"

Taehyung-"Let me see."

Jimin-"Hum... Where are you ?"

The vampire made his red sharp eyes glow so that the elf could see where we was. Jimin then proceedeed to make his way to Taehyung and gave them the earbuds.

Taehyung took a look at them.

Taehyung-"Come here, you have to put them on if you don't want to die. You will be able to hear everything normaly exept for the screams, you won't hear them at all."

Jungkook-"Can I keep them so I can study them ?"

Yoongi-"Geez, it's really not the time right now."

After they all put the earbuds on, they made their way to a room where the screamer might be.

The vampire was the forst one to talk to the screamer since he was the only one not afraid.

Taehyung-"Hello, Kim Namjoon."

Namjoon-"Just so you guys know, I don't want to help you save those bitches. I don't want to help you at all."

Yoongi-"Calm down princess, we actually don't give a shit about your opinion so you will come with us."

Namjoon-"Only if you learn how to talk."

Jungkook-"Don't try, it's too late to help him with his manners anyways."