Nøbødy 6

The screamer did not want to help them at first, so Jungkook made his way out of the house. The vampire already had an idea of what was going to happen, it could be fun.

A few minutes later, when everyone was fighting, a light stormed in the ropm. A wonderful man then came out of the light, everybody was so shocked that they could not talk -exept Namjoon who kep screaming things like "Hey bitch, there's no party in my house so get the fuck out !"-, the man was a fairy, a fairy was in the house.

Not a fairy like you would see in books, no, it was a real fairy. And the thing that shocked the most was that this fairy was a man.
A really handsome man tho. He looked like an agel, he had a clear and perfect skin, he had gorgeous black-ish eyes and the most wonderful pink hair you could see.

When everybody was alright -exept Yoongi, poor baby was still blown away-, Namjoon kept screaming about his property.

Fairy-"Are you on your period or something ?"

Namjoon-"Get the fuck out of my house bitch."

Jungkook-"Not to bother you guys but we have the goddamn world to save."

Namjoon-"It's simple, I will not help you guys."

Fée-"Listen baby, you don't have a choice. You have to help us if you don't want to die."

The screamer let out a sigh. The fairy was right, if he didn't want to be the worst out of his family he had to make a baby before he died.

Namjoon-"Geez, alright... Okay but don't count on me to be the happy one, you guys forced me."

Fée-"If you want. Oh by the way my name is Jung Hoseok, but please call me Hobi."