Nøbødy 4

You know these nights where everything is just better just because it's a full moon ? Yeah it was one of these nights. A wolf was walking peacefully around the forest. Il It was raining. There was absolutly nobody around him. He owned Daegu now.

Min JoonHae had two kids. He was all alone and had to raise two kids by himself. YoonGi and YoonJi. The Min family had recently lost a wife and a mom. Soo MaeYun was gone. An human had shot her, and, of course, nobody was worried because werewolves could resist normal bullets. This one was not a normal bullet, it contained aconit, a flower capable of killing two werewolves at the same time. It was a pretty flower but the looks were a bait.

Joonhae was Daegu's king, nobody was willing to fight with him in order to be the next chief, well it was until he punched Yoonji.
On the eleventh of march 2004, Joonhae was found dead. The same bullet that killed his wife could be seen kn his chest, right beside the heart. Everybody was thinking that it was the humans, well, Yoongi and Yoonji knew that it wasn't the case.
Yoongi killed his father.

He then became Daegu's king, but he didn't want to be one, so he asked every werewolf if they could go out of Korea. It has been 16 years since Yoongi killed his father.
This morning, when he woke up, he couldn't find his sister. She was gone.

Yoongi was looking everywhere, he could not live without his dear sister.

-"What's up ? Hey did you know you could find your mom's killers ?."

Yoongi-"Jesus fucking Christ, I will not help those bitches."

-"But you want to save your sister ? So you have to help the humans."

Yoongi-"What would I get ?"

-"Your sister prehaps ?"

Yoongi-"You sure ?"

-"100% sure. You just have to drink this water so you can be a lot faster."

Yoongi-"If I help you I want to kill those who killed my mom"

-"Okay. Well, welcome in the team. I'm Kim Taehyung, the first vampire ever."

Yoongi-"Yoongi, Min Yoongi."

Taehyung-"Nice to meet ya."

Only three left...