Chapter 1

Leia's POV

2 years after the incident,me and my dad have been moving a lot.Finally,we decided to stop moving too much and we moved to lilly creek.It was small but quite peaceful as my dad said.All i wanted to do was to forget about the past.But, it was impossible for me to forget it.No one knew what I saw and I told only half if it to the authorities but I remember it like it was yesterday..

Flashback

"Mom,I'm home!"I said.Complete silence.Mom? I asked again.Nothing .I walked to the living room and that's when I saw her.On the floor dead.Mom! I said and that's when I saw him.A hooded figure exiting my house.I knew it was that hooded figure that killed my mother.I chased after it with tears in my eyes.But this is the part I never told anyone.I saw the hooded figure dissapear in front of me and I got even more confused.I never told anyone because I didn't understand it myself.The authorities thought I killed my own mother because I was the only one at home.But it wasn't true cause there was another but I didn't know how to explain it.They would've thought I was crazy...

Flashback over

I was feeling depressed like always thinking of my life if my mom was there.I went into the shower and then put on some clean clothes which I had very little of."Leia!" I heard my dad shout from downstairs.We just moved into this small house in the city and we were taking time to get used to the place.I went downstairs and saw my dad holding a box filled with stuff."Can you put this away in the basement?"He said.I nodded and took the box down to the basement and that's when something shiny caught my eye.I began to walk towards it.It was a very old looking journal which had the initials DS on it.Curious,I opened it and it was filled with writings and drawings."Leia!Come help me arrange the furniture!"I looked back at the book and took it with me back upstairs."What's that?"my dad asked. "Its this old book I found in the basement."I replied."Well if it makes you happy."I frowned.I hated when my dad said that.Ever since my mom died,he would always try to make me happy when all I wanted to do was be alone and to find my mom's killer.I went back upstairs after helping my dad and started reading the book....

Pls do give ur comments and thoughts on chapter 1 and what u think I'm gonna do in chapter 2.

Also do give some feedback if u r liking the story.♥♥♥♥♥♦♦♦♥

Kk see u next time...😄😄