The full apology

"I know it might not be easy for you to forgive me at all.." the blonde male continued, "But I just wanted to make sure you knew that I am really sorry." What was this? I didn't know how to react. I've longed for our relationship to get back to normal for a while now but I didn't expect it to actually possibly happen. 

All those days. The days I stood in the bathroom, crying, wondering what I did wrong. The nights I came home, acting like nothing was wrong towards my mom. All of those days, it led up to this. This very moment. This very moment was everything and more.

"I-I accept your apology Kacchan. It doesn't justify those actions but thanks for actually apologizing. Maybe a truce..?" I replied shyly. Then I just happened to remember my recently rediscovered crush on him. Hopefully this meant I had some kind of chance with him, but I needed to sort my feelings out first. Plus, it's gonna take at least a few weeks for me to recover I'm sure.

"Right.. a truce. I-I'm gonna go now" Kacchan said slowly.

"We'll talk later?" I said reluctantly. Kacchan stopped at the door, "Yeah, sure" he said smiling. 

A/N- AAAAA IK THIS PART IS SHORT AND I HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS IN A WHILE ITS JUST THAT SCHOOL SUCKS 😔 

I'm totally not failing English cause of my lack of motivation for school in general-

But anyway again, ik this part was short but hope you enjoyed lovelies! <3