chapter 1 Emilia

once upon a time on the planet tribiet there lived a poor girl name Emilia Konishi lived with her cruel aunt and her boyfriend tokoyami.  she has magic power she only used it when she and tokoyami want to get away from her cruel aunt. she begged for money for them. she was playing princess with her friends twilight and tsuyu.  twilight and tsuyu were fighting over an apple when Emilia came in as a make-believe princess. "tsuyu return the apple and twilight you spit the apple to thank tsuyu for returning the apple," said Emilia. when Emilia played make-believe princess she was wise and kind. just then her cruel aunt dominator. she had long white hair, green skin, pink and black eyes, a black shirt with a red heart on it, a long black skirt, a black helmet with yellow lighting blots on the side of her helmet, and tennis shoes. "what the hell are you doing Emilia you supposed to beg for money not playing princess," said dominator. "sorry aunt dominator," said Emilia. "I want ten dollars by nightfall," said dominator. later that night Emilia walk in and meet with her cruel aunt. "well how much money did you make," asked dominator. "I only made five dollars," said Emilia. just then dominator slapped Emilia across her face. Emilia fell down on her butt and held her hand to where he aunt slapped her across the face. " I told you to get ten dollars," said dominator. dominator walked away for her.  "hey em need a hand," said a male voice. Emilia turned to see her boyfriend tokoyami. he had a bird head and power called dark shadow. "yes Toko," said Emilia. he pulled her up. "hey did you eat anything yet," asked tokoyami. Emilia shook her head no. tokoyami took out an apple. "here have this," said tokoyami. "no honey you saved for you I can't eat it," said Emilia. " knew you were going to say that so how about this," said tokoyami. tokoyami spit apple in half and gave the one half to Emilia. "thanks honey I swear one day me and you will have a better life than living with my aunt," said Emilia. she took a bite of the apple right when she finished the apple. "you two go to bed you must beg tomorrow for money Emilia I want you to go the place the princess should make an appearance. tokoyami and Emilia got into bed cuddling each other. "the princess I wonder what she like," thought Emilia. Emilia snuggled into her boyfriend's chest and fell asleep.