chapter 7 Emilia meets the brain

Emilia tried to tell people that she wasn't jenny but nobody believed her. they think she jenny playing a joke. Emilia went back to jenny's room and cried into her hands she realized that royal life was hard than she thought. "I wish I never switch places with princess jenny royal looks harder than I thought," said Emilia. just then a little white mouse came in. he smarter than most mice. his name was the brain. "hey why are you crying," asked the brain. "well nobody believes me of not being the princess," said Emilia. "I believe you," said the brain. "what how," asked Emilia. brain got close to Emilia. "you don't smell like the princess," said the brain. "hey," said Emilia angrily. "sorry it just royal hot chocolate has a special kind of scent," said the brain. "well okay my name is Emilia what's your name," said Emilia. "nice to meet you Emilia, my name is the brain," said the brain. "maybe I should tell lord andrias that I am not the princess," said Emilia. I would suggest you keep your identity a secret if lord andrias found outs your life and the ones you love are in danger," said the brain. "wait what why," asked Emilia. "well you see lord andrias is a very important lord but he is a very evil guy who will do anything to take over tribiet," said the brain. Emilia panic thinks if andrias finds out he will hurt her or her boyfriend tokoyami. "holly crap what have I gotten my self into not only my life would be in danger but my boyfriend tokoyami," said Emilia. brain put a hand on Emilia's check. "clam down as long he doesn't know your not jenny you and your boyfriend will be fine," said the brain. Emilia pick up brain gently thanked him unknow to them that sticker heard everything. "this very interesting I need to tell lord andrias about this," said sticker. sticker walk off to tell andrias that Emilia was not princess jenny.