chapter 13 andrias puts his's plan into action

Emilia and brain waited for jenny to return. "what's taking jenny so long to come here," asked brain. "she must have run into my cruel aunt," said Emilia. just then the door opened up. brain and Emilia thought it was jenny. no, it was andrias. "hello princess jenny we need to talk," said andrias. "um no thanks andrias I don't think we need to talk," said Emilia. andrias walked closer to her. "too bad I incest Emilia Konishi," said andrias. Emilia and brain gasped. "How the hell did you know she, not jenny," asked brain. "well sticker happened to overhear your guys' conversation," said andrias. Emilia and brain looked at each other with scared faces. "that got me thinking I can still be in charge of tribiet with you as queen," said andrias. "hell no I won't do it," said Emilia. andrias smirked at her. " I thought you might say that," said andrias. he snapped his fingers and sticker brings in a tied-up gaged tokoyami. "Toko," said Emilia in shock. she turned to andrias in angry. "release him at once you bastard," said Emilia. " I will if you agreed to be the queen but if you don't he will die," said andrias. "no way princess jenny will stop you," said Emilia. "about that I already got rid of her," said andrias. Emilia looked at tokoyami who was shaking his head. "okay I will be queen just don't hurt tokoyami he is my only light in my life," said Emilia. "great sticker untie the boy," said andrias. sticker untie tokoyami and removed the gaged that was tied around his beak. Emilia ran to him and hugged him and tokoyami hugged back. "I will you three in here can't have you guys escaping and ruing my plans can I," said andrias. he and sticker left locking the door behind them. Emilia looked at tokoyami. "Toko I am so sorry I never ment for you to get involved in this," said Emilia crying into his chest. tokoyami pulled Emilia into a hug. "em it's okay I am just glad he didn't hurt you," said tokoyami. Emilia hugged back. "now what," asked brain. "We wait and hope on what andrias said about jenny being dead is wrong," said Emilia. the three looked at the window hoping that jenny was still alive and she comes and saves the day.