chapter 9 jenny meets tokoyami

dominator tossed jenny into Emilia and tokoyami's room. dominator then slammed the door. tokoyami help jenny up but stop when he looked at her. "okay who are you were is my Emilia," asked tokoyami. Jenny looked at him and remembered what Emilia told her, saying that her boyfriend tokoyami will know that he is not Emilia even with a great spell like this one. "wow she wasn't kidding when she said you know that I am here," said Jenny. "but where is she," said tokoyami. "well she took my place at the palace as the princess," said Jenny. "wait if Emilia at the place as the princess that means you are the princess," asked tokoyami shocked. Jenny took out the necklace that had the royal seal on it. "yes I am princess jenny," said jenny. tokoyami bowed before jenny. " look tokoyami you don't have to do that," said Jenny. Jenny told tokoyami why Emilia and Jenny traded places. "now if you excuse me I got to get to the palace to traded back with Emilia," said jenny. She walked to the door until tokoyami stopped her. "wait dominator is there she will just bring you back wait until is dark I will help you escape from here," said tokoyami. tokoyami and jenny made plans to leave for the palace at night but both didn't know the lord andris was about to find out jenny and Emilia traded places and soon jenny will meet her future boyfriend.