Your my Music! Episode 30 Part 1

Your my Music!

Episode 30 Part 1

Siv PoV:

Morning even before my alarm went off I woke up,I had a restless sleep, I had nightmares that I couldn't remember but it had Sam being in danger, God please keep everyone Safe!

I saw a message from Sam, and it brought a smile on my face, oh the message was sent around 1.30, i don't know how he is holding up, I leave a text to him.

Siv Message:

Good morning Samieii!❤️

After sending the text I went got fresh and changed my dress, and walked out in the corridor, I just needed some fresh air to calm down my anxiety, I stood by the corridor pillar looking at the night sky, I felt like someone was staring at me, so i looked towards the gate and I saw someone stand there and stare at me, it was too dark to see his face, but from what I can guess, it's Arjun!
I freaked out, I ran to Sam's room and woke him up.

Siv: Sam! Sam! Get up Arjun is here, he is here Sam get up.

He immediately woke up, asking where what happened.

Sam: Where! Where! What happened are you okay?

He still wasn't in his full senses, he is in his paranoid state, I tried to calm him and hugged him, just to make sure he feels comfortable.

Sam PoV:

The night had nightmares that could disturb my head for longer than I can think, I get up and see all my friends strangled to death, I hear Siv calling out for me
Oh she is in danger i should at least save her, I run outside the room, I see Arjun standing in the corridor holding a knife to Siv's neck.
I suddenly felt a warmth and I opened my eyes fully to see Siv hugging me, I hugged her back, the dream looked so real I thought I lost everyone close to me, I see my friends sleeping next to me.

Sam: Siv! Your fine right? What happened?

Siv: Sam! I saw Arjun near the gate!

Sam: What! Come let's go see!

I got up from my bed, even Gautham got up asking what happened, I told him about what Siv Saw, so even he came out with us, we ran and saw near the gate, he wasn't there, in a span of 2-3 minutes where did he disappear?
I alerted the Security, the lights were lit but we couldn't see him, i told the security to be vigilant and went back upstairs, we didn't want to wake anyone so we 3 went to the terrace and looked around to see if we could find any traces of Arjun, but found nothing.

We all sat down on the floor mattress we used to chill, so many things running in my mind.

Gautham: Guys! See from Trichur to Chennai it'll minimum take 11 hours by road, but if we are considering the time Gaurav sir told and the time Siv Saw him, he surely hasn't traveled by road, to confirm if it's really him we have only one way, we should check the passengers list from Kochi to chennai.

Siv: Even I am 100% sure it's him that I saw, yes still let's collect proof as well.

Sam: Okay I'll check for that.

I made a call and asked for the details to be arranged and sent across asap.

Sam: Guys we should Get the details soon! I have asked to send even the ID card scanned as well for any passenger in the name of Arjun!

I received an email I checked the details, the Arjun in the list isn't the Arjun we are looking out for, so I console Siv, may be it could be her fear that's made her think like that.

Siv: it felt so real Sam! But yeah flight is the only way he can reach here this soon, I don't know Sam!

I gently wrapped my hand around her, pulled her close to my heart, I need to keep everyone safe.

Sam: You don't worry Siv! Nothing will happen! You don't worry about anything.

She only snuggled even closer to me, Gautham laid down by my side and was in his own deep thoughts, I don't know how and when all 3 of us dozed, so tired we have been.

To Sam's left Gautham slept and to his right Siv slept still in his arms, there couldn't be a safer place than his arms for her.

To be Continued...

Love,
AAA.