Your my Music! - English Version of the Song!

You're my Music!

Sunshine's hitting my face, begging me to open my eyes, but Your the only light I want to witness.
Nightmares haunting, Floors Ice cold, it's only your smiling face that's keeping me alive, oh my mystic beauty, where are you?
I have searched every dark corners, I didn't find your sparkling eyes, I want you my Dear!

You're my Music, Now come to my Rescue.
You're my Music, Now come show me a way.
You're my Music, Come Hold me Tight!

Where did you disappear? You're my only Hope, now where will I find You? I feel hopeless!
I will find you my Love, cause there is no place for me to warm my frozen soul apart from your embrace.

I know your tired eyes are waiting and hoping to see me, and I'll not forsake you my Love, I will come for you! I will wage war with God if need be,just to see you safe!

You're my Music, Now come to my Rescue.
You're my Music, Now come show me a way.
You're my Music, Come Hold me Tight!

The Agony of not seeing You, Will kill me sooner than the Pain of my ripped Skin,
I am trying to find comfort, where are you my Love? Find me before My tired Soul wanes out.
Even the Sun rays through these broken roof shadows your face, Will you come for Me?

Will I become a Mirage to your sight? Will our happy moments bring you nightmares?
Will I be your Past? And never in your future?
Why? I scream only to hear my voice echo back at me, I want you my Love!
Just hold me once, I want to feel your warmth,
See me once, let my eyes imprint you within.

You're my Music, Now come to my Rescue.
You're my Music, Now come show me a way.
You're my Music, Come Hold me Tight!

Yes Love, we are the Music to each other,
Your heartbeat is my favourite though!
Yes Love, we are the Music to each other,
Your laughter is my favourite though.

Thank You!

Love,
AAA