Your my Music! Episode 11 - Part 2

You're my Music!

Episode 11 Part 2

Sam PoV:
I go about my day, we were quite busy getting a plan for college election, I want Gautham to be the Chairperson, and during lunch break we sit in canteen tried and angry, still talking about the election and campaigning, even though the day was busy, her thoughts didn't leave my head, so I try to casually ask Gautham if Sri is joining us for lunch, and he was unsure of it, so I tell him to text her and ask, I know if Sri comes, Sivaangi will be along too..

The Satan of my life knew my master plan, he comes near me and whispers so other won't hear what we are talking

Pradeep: What master plan!!! Pah Semma!!!

Sam: Dai shut up! I'll kill you.

He was sitting next to me, looking at me sarcastically he got up and sat away leaving a that seat empty next to me, I understood his intention, I look at him and give a confused look, even though I know his intention.

Pradeep: Don't act like you don't know! You owe me a treat!

Sam: Poda!
I responded smiling!

I turn around and there She comes, along with Sri and one of her classmate, I just wish it's Sivaangi who sits next to me, I look at Pradeep and he immediately gets up and pulls a chair near him same time the girls reach near the table, I see Pradeep signalling their classmate to sit on the chair next to him, and like I wanted Sivaangi sits next to me, i look at Pradeep and he gives me a look that's says I have your back covered!
I got up to go get us some food and out of courtesy I ask the guys what they want and treat me like a waiter that too in front of Sivaangi, so after a little drama we go to order our food, before leaving I ask Sivaangi what she wants and responds Curd rice, I looked at her like, who eats curd rice for a Normal meal? That last time I remembered eating curd rice was two years back when I was sick.

After we finished food we were casually chitchatting, the Devil of my life starting roasting me, he went on and on too the extend of asking Sivaangi go call me Anna, I sat there holding my breath, guessing it would stop time and she won't respond, i don't mind taking any one as my sister but not her, I was praying asking god, but the angel responded

Siv: Pradeep Anna, I don't know as soon as I saw you'll I felt like addressing you'll Anna I did, but seeing Sam I didn't feel like addressing him Anna so I didn't, I don't want to forcefully call anyone my brother! Saying this she looked me.

Oh God, I had even forgotten to breathe, her response brought relief and I took a long breath of air, my lungs thanked me!

From under the table I kicked Pradeep, he with a sarcastic smile told Sivaangi that he'll act like he believes whatever she told, I glare at Pradeep, then he swift's his roasting session to Gautham and Sri, just a bucket of popcorn missing, he gives ultimate fun!

After Lunch we go back to our classes, I warn Pradeep not to pull her leg in front of everyone, indirectly not to trouble us.

Pradeep: Oh so protective of her ah? Dai I just wanted to know how she feels about you! Just imagine she starts talking to you addressing you Anna? That's why just helping you macha!

Sam: You don't do any help! That let us be!

Pradeep: Us ah? So soon ah?

Sam: Poda Pakki!

We decided to have a flash mob to announce Gautham has chairperson candidate, so I mobilise the dancers from college with help of my other classmates, everyone loves Gautham and he is a very sensible person, so we chalk out the sequence, so our band is the brand that we are making use off, so I agree to give a performance along with the flash mob, I tell the boys after college I'll figure out some performance idea.