Mixed Feelings

Mixed feelings?

Yes. That would be a good way to describe Young Wolf's state of mind at the moment.

Mixed feelings.

When his face first appeared out of the shadows, Young Wolf couldn't help the immediate sensation of burning rage at the pit of their stomach. That was the face of a man that three years prior they would have not hesitated to point their favorite weapon at. The face that reminded them of an old friend they would never get to see again.

Though, that sensation quickly subsided as a little ghost appeared. "I'm Glint, by the way. It's a pleasure to meet you all," the ghost now known as Glint said with a happy introductory twirl to their shell.

What was once rage was quickly being replaced by another feeling Young Wolf just quite couldn't put their finger on.

"Go on, introduce yourself," Glint encouraged their new charge, almost giving them a nudge.

"They call me... the Crow. My boss wants to see you," he spoke, his gaze shifting to look between Osiris laying in front of him and the guardian down below.

Young Wolf shared a look between their ghost, a sudden weight pressing on their chest in realization. It was guilt.

Not guilt for having taken revenge for their friend those many years ago, but guilt for still feeling anger towards this new person. Although they shared the same face, Young Wolf knew Uldren Sov was not Crow, just as Crow was no longer Uldren Sov.