Chapter 12: Meet My Daughter Revna And My Son Harald

Margrethe's Point Of View
My husband has been away with his brother for eight months now and they should be coming back now. Torvi looks as if she's going to pop any day now, she's done this six times before and now she will be doing it once more, I have only done it three times and even then it was painful but to the Gods Bjorn loves twins his given her one set already and I have a feeling that this baby is also twins, double trouble, that is what Lagertha calls the twins Torvi just laughs about it. All of Torvi's children have looked like Bjorn when they where born and now they are not married and Ingrid does not known that the baby daddy is Bjorn she like everyone else thinks that it's Jarl Borg's child, all but the people who where in that room on the day of the Square.

"Margrethe she's giving birth and has not told anyone. Only Torvi would do that." Lagertha said while walking up to me then we where back off towards Torvi's house in Kattegat she has houses everywhere.

"That is right, only Torvi." I said and Ingrid started following us too.

She gave birth to twins one looking a lot like Bjorn and the other like her but the darker hair.

"You have a son and a daughter, what will you name them?" Lagertha asked while looking over her new born grandchildren.

"The son I will name after my father, Harald and my daughter because of her Raven black hair I will call her Revna." She told us while taking the top of her dress off to feed them both. Her sons and daughter where bought to the room to met their knew siblings. Ingrid came too.

"Who are theses two?" She asked while standing next to Torvi,

"Met my daughter Revna and my son Harald." Torvi said to Ingrid who looked over the children before resting her eyes on Harald.

"He looks like Bjorn, why is that." I knew that now was not the time to deal with this so I said,

"Time out, you need to leave let them have a night together as a family before Torvi's eldest children come back and they may not come back so let them have this time together, Ingrid." I said and she nodded before leaving us in Torvi's house for the night watching over the babies and Torvi to make sure they are all fine over the next few hours.