Chapter Fourteen

It would be a lie to say that I wasn't nervous once I was alone with Angel in his bedroom. I'd been celibate for the last five years, and I was totally out of practice. Not that I had much experience to begin with. I had had all of three boyfriends in my life, Angel included. Out of the two that came before Angel, I had only been intimate with one of them. What I totally sucked at this?

"Mi amor, are you still with me?" We had long since lost our clothes, and Angel paused in the middle of kissing down the valley between my breasts. "You look a million miles away from me right now, and that won't do, baby."

I felt myself blush, and I knew that Angel saw it because it went all the way down my chest. "It's been a while," I admitted.

"How long is a while?" He leaned down and nibbled on my neck, just below my ear, making me moan and arch up into him.

My movement caused my warm heat to rub up against his cock, and I smirked when Angel groaned and bit his lip. "Nice try, querida." He reached down and held my hips down on the mattress. Now it was his turn to tease me. While holding me still, he rocked his hips slowly back and forth, making his cock rub against my clit in just the right way.

I glare at him. "Stop teasing!"

"Then tell me, mi reina," he whispered against my lips, his hips rocking one more time. "How long has it been since a man's had you? If you tell me, you can have this." He rutted against me, and I gave in because he was driving me fucking crazy.

"Five years, give or take a month," I said in a rush. "You're only the second guy I've ever been with. Can we get on with it, please?"

Angel chuckled huskily and took me by surprise when he slid inside me in one smooth stroke. He stilled once he was seated as deep inside of me as he could get. He bent down so that his lips were next to my ear. "You meant that I'm the last fucking guy you'll ever be with, mi reina. You're mine, Chelsea." He slowly started to move as he took my lips in a long, lazy kiss.

"I'm yours," I pledged when we finally came up for air. "Fuck, Angel!" I moaned and wrapped my arms around his neck as he picked up my legs and wrapped them around his waist. Then he really went to town, his pace picking up with every thrust.

Angel leaned down and captured my nipple in his teeth, lightly nibbling, and I damn near screamed. I bit my lip to stifle it.

Angel didn't like that. He pulled out and thrust back in, hard. I couldn't stop the scream that escaped my lips that time, and he smirked. "Good girl. Let me hear you, baby."

***

"Holy shit," I panted as I lay sprawled across Angel's sweaty chest.

"My thoughts exactly," Angel kissed my forehead. "It's a good fuckin' thing I don't have any close neighbors. You took 'let me hear you' as a challenge, mi amor."

I was still slightly giggling as he wrapped his arms around me tightly, and we settled in to sleep...or at least attempted to.

"MEEEEOOOOOWWW!!!"

"Babe, Neffi wants in."

Angel huffed as he got out of bed to crack the bedroom door.