1. DISTRUST

Rudra Dave☝️☝️

Priya's POV

Chalo maan liya hume ishq karna nahi aata, par yeh to batao ki aapko Dil todna kisne sikhaya...

Oh, God!! The schedule is so damn hectic. Human can't even get time
to breathe peacefully. On top of that these online classes "urrrrrrggghhhh". I groaned out of frustration and kept on grumbling about every trivial thing. If only I knew, I was going to get a good reason to grumble upon soon.

So finally, after what seemed like centuries, all my lectures got over and I couldn't be happier. Just as I was about to grab my favourite chocolate ice-cream tub, my phone started buzzing wildly.
'Strange'. I thought 'why must this person be so impatient!'
I walked over to where my phone was getting charged.
'Rudra❤️❤️'. The caller ID said.
And again I felt something out of place. 'He never calls me at this time.'
I thought fearing the worst.

Rudra Dave is my boyfriend and I love him with everything I have. Some people might say that he gets over-possessive over me but I never felt like that. A part of me knew that they were right but I never wanted to accept it. His anger was not something to be messed with.

"Hello," I said timidly. I knew something was definitely up. I was about to ask him but never got a chance as his voice suddenly thundered from the other side "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE UP TO?!!" Making me flinch. I was fearing this moment, it came. And I knew that I was doomed for hiding this from him. "ANSWER ME!!" He yelled again. "I am not at the fault. I don't know what you are told against me but trust me when I say, not a word about it is true. I can sense it through your anger even without knowing the matter". I said calmly. Never in our eight months of relationship has he been this mad at me. "Trust you? Again? How can I? Even after knowing that you just crushed it beneath your feet like it was nothing?" He said, his pitch again increasing with every word he spoke. I could hear him breathing heavily and felt slight guilt for making him this mad though I knew I was not at the fault.

"You've got to calm down and hear me out once," I said softly. "Though I still don't have the slightest idea what made you this mad, I am going to tell you everything that I presume you might have misunderstood about me." I continued. "Last month, I received a phone call from Jai, My batchmate.  We used to go to the evening tuitions together. So one day, out of nowhere he asked me to go out on a date with him. I firmly declined his proposal. Then he went on what seemed like a pro mission to get me to say 'yes'. I was furious after his few attempts. So after a few more days, I went to meet him personally when he was hanging out with his friends and warned him to never call me again. As I was about to leave that place, one of his friends said something teasingly which triggered something within me and I saw red. I insulted him terribly in front of his friends. At that point, he threatened me saying, " this is not finished yet. I will get back to you on this." So I just blocked his phone number from my mobile phone. As if this wasn't enough, in the next following weeks, I again received proposals from Dev and Varun. They were my seniors at my previous school. I am sure you know them as well since you chose to listen to their bullshit before giving me a chance to explain myself." I said bitterly.

I could feel his ragged breathing from another side as though he was trying not to damage something, Anything, in his rage. Once assuring myself that he was listening, I continued, "So yeah, I rejected their proposal as well and blocked their phone numbers instantly before things went too far like they did with Jai. What I wasn't aware of was that they had joined hands with each other just to get back to me for their rejection. And this my dear,  is where you play a role". Before I could continue, a dark chuckle was heard from the other side." Oh really? And what makes you think I am going to believe you again?" He asked, with so much venom in his tone that it was beginning to hurt me. I ignored it and said, "yeah, I know you won't believe me, in fact you never did! But you have to know the whole matter before judging me. And if you still cannot believe me, I guess I wouldn't be able to help you further." I said with slightly shaky voice. Heart of the heart, I knew that this wasn't going to happen. He WILL believe me after hearing me out but the ground swept away from under my feet after hearing his next words. "Yes I don't trust your words anymore. In fact I don't trust you anymore. I'm so done dealing with this shit. And you, my darling, need to grow up and stop acting like a  spoilt princess. You are a damn seventeen years old girl so behave like one". "Rudra, stop bla--- hello?" The line went dead before I could even complete my sentence.

So......what do you think about this book? Please comment to let me know where I need to improve. I am new in wattpad and trying my best. I just need some support to boost my confidence. Please do vote and COMMENT.
Lots of love......