Chapter 1: Excuse Me?!

"Cami get down here!" My mom yelled. As I walked down the stairs I replied "Yes Momma Reynolds?" She wants me to call her that because she's not my real mom. My real mom married her ex husband and left me at Momma Reynolds doorstep a month after I was born. "We are going out to dinner and we leave at 5:00. Wear something nice." She said. "Yes ma'am." I replied. I ran upstairs and took a quick shower. Today was Saturday and it was currently 3:00 in the afternoon. After I took a 20 minute shower I blow dried my hair then straightened it. My hair is ombré with dark brown at the top and a blondish color at the bottom and is almost at my butt. It is really thick so it takes forever to straighten. After I straightened my hair I went into my closet and picked out peach sweetheart neckline with Aztec print at the top. I painted my nails with a pale pink. I put a mint flavored EOS in my black clutch because I don't normally wear makeup. I put a silver ring with a black diamond heart and a gold necklace that said 'believe'. To top my outfit off I wore black high heels.
"Are you ready?" My mom yelled. "Yeah just give me a second." I put my heels back on and turned my music off. I grabbed my blue iPhone 5c and took out off of my ihome dock.

As I walked downstairs I saw Carter standing there. I carefully ran over to give him a hug. "I've missed you so much." He whispered into my ear. "I missed you too." I whispered back. After he hug mom he looks at me and says "You look great. Have you grown?" I slightly giggled to myself. "Nope just put some heels on. And thank you." I reply back. "No problem kiddo." He says as we both start laughing.
Once we get to the restaurant and we sat down Carter said he had to ask me something. "Ok what is it?" I ask. "Well, when I'm on tour I miss you a lot and I asked mom and she was ok with it but do you want to come on tour with me?" He said. Did he really just say that? OMG I GET TO SEE HAYES AGAIN!!!!!!!!! Eek!!! "Uhh yeah I'd loved to go." I replied. "Ok well we leave on Monday." He said. MONDAY WAS IN 2 DAYS!!!!!! "Ok."

Once we got home I changed into my pajamas. "Carter what time Monday?" I ask popping my head out my door. "We leave around noon and we board around 2:00 but the Griers are coming over because they have the same flight as us." He says while still in his room. "Ok." I say calmly but once I get in my room I squeal and apparently Carter heard it. "CAMI LIKES HAYES!" Carter shouts at the top of his lunges. "NO I DON'T!!SHUT UP CARTER!!!" I reply at the top of my lungs. "YOU BOTH BE QUIET!" Mom yells.
After about 2-3 hours of Instagram, twitter, and vine I fell asleep.

*dream*
I saw Hayes in my kitchen and ran to him. I jumped on him and we hugged. "I missed you so freaking much." I said. "Dido." He replied. We were like this for about 5 minutes until Nash comes in the living room and yells "Awe love birds!" While he was making kissing faces and googly (a/n is that a word) eyes. He keeps doing that until someone charges through the front door. Hayes and I hide in the pantry. We heard gunshots and neither of us had our phones on us. Once we hear silence we figured the gunman was gone so we left the pantry. We went in the living room and saw Nash and Carter laying on the ground dead. I ran upstairs and called 9-1-1. Then I went in Carter's room and saw my dad standing there with a gun in his pocket.
*dream over*

I wake up to Carter standing over me. Then I realize I was sweating. "Are you okay?" He asks. "Yeah it was just a nightmare." I reply. "Okay." He says then starts walking out. "Wait! Can you stay, please." He walks back in. In guessing that's a yes. He gets under the covers and I say "Thank you." He replys with "that's what I'm for." I turn over and Look at my clock. It says "3:44". It's Sunday and tomorrow I get to see my best friend. I'm super excited!!!