Chapter 8: Would You Rather

I woke up next to Daniel and Hayes was on the other bed. "Good morning." Daniel said. "Morning." I yawn. "Guess what?" He asks. "What?" I reply. "Your room is going to be next door." He says. "Really that's great!!"
Right now we are in the lobby finding out who our roommates are and what room. "Nash and Cam 202, Jack and Jack 203, Shawn, Aaron and Taylor 204, Hayes and Carter 205, Cami and Matt, 206." Bart said. Daniel was 208!! Right next door. It's not that I didn't trust him, it's just I though Carter wouldn't allow it. I requested to be with Matt because it would be kind of awkward with Hayes because Daniel and I hang out more, I don't like rooming with Carter because he's overprotective, and I wouldn't really wanna room with anyone else. I mean I've roomed with Shawn before, he' my friend and all, but Carter didn't like that for some reason.
Mine and Matt's room was gorgeous. We had a flat screen tv and two nice king size beds. "These beds are super comfortable." I say while laying on the bed. "YAS!!" Matt yells. We both laugh. "Yanno, I requested to room with you. I didn't want to ruin your plans with Carter or anything, but I wanted time to hang out with you." I say. "Oh it's fine. I miss us hanging out," He replies. "Anyways. I requested you too." That made me feel good. "Awe thanks." I say. "No problem." He turns the tv on. I decided to text Daniel.
Me: hey bae😘
Main Bae😉: hi
Me: wyd
Main Bae😉: nm u?
Me: same. Wanna come over?
Main Bae😉: sure. Who r u rooming w/?
Me: Matt but he doesn't mind
Main Bae😉: ok ill b there in 15 I need to get ready.
Me: k ill leave the door cracked
Main Bae😉: k
I get up and crack the door. "Where you going?" Matt asks. "Oh I'm cracking the door so Daniel can get in later. I invited him over," I said. "Is that ok?" I add. "Yeah, it's fine." He goes back to editing his video.
Daniel walks in. "Hi." He says. "Hey," I reply. "This is Matt," Matt waves while still looking at his laptop. "He's normally like this, always editing videos." I say. "Ohhh....." He says. "Yeah. He's serious about that." Matt nods his head. "After I finish editing this. Do you guys wanna make a video?" Matt asks. "Yeah sure."I say. "Do you?" I ask Daniel. "Yeah I've always wanted to be in a YouTube video." He says. "Ok well we'll be doing a guess the song video." Matt says. "Yes. I'm a music expert. I know every song that plays on the pop stations plus more." I say. "I think the musician is the music expert." Daniel says. "Your going down Seavey." I say while I hop onto the bed. "I'm taking you with me Reynolds." He says hoping onto the bed so he's standing in front of me. "I ain't letting Matt win. You crazy!" I say and we laugh. "Hey!" Matt whines. "Hi." Daniel waves. "I'll go get ready." I say grabbing some clothes and heading to the bathroom. I put on a floral flowey tank top, a pair of shorts, and a vans off the wall SnapBack. I left my hair natural and went back out to the main room. "Wow you look great." Daniel says. "Thanks. You too." I reply.
Matt finished editing the video. "Ok let's get started. I'm going to set the camera up. You two sit on Cami's bed." He says while setting the camera up. We go and sit on the bed while Matt sets the camera up. I grab my phone and give Daniel his. Matt comes and sits beside me. "It's recording." Matt says. "Hey guys! It's Matt and I'm here with two very special guest today," he says. "Cami," I put the outside of my hand under my chin. "And you might know him from American idol, Daniel Seavey!" He finishes. Matt is on the end of the bed so I push him off. "Hey!" He whines while me and Daniel laugh. "That was hilarious!" Daniel says in between laughs. Matt gets back on the bed. "That wasn't nice Camille." Matt says. "We'll it was funny Matthew." I say. "It was. And it was on camera." Daniel adds. "Let's get back to the video." Matt says. "Ok so we are doing the guess the song challenge and how it works is I'm going to play a snip it of a song on my phone and they have to guess what song and who it's by and if its multiple artist, they have to guess them all. Who ever says it first wins. We will have 5 rounds and the winner gets to tweet of the losers phones." I say. "Yeah. Can I go first?!" Matt ask. Daniel and I nod out heads. Matt plays the beginning of a song. "A little to much by Shawn Mendes." I say. "Yep." Matt replies. "I'm next." I say. I play the beginning of stuck on a feeling. I played about 7 seconds of the song and no one guessed it. "Guys it's my fav song." I whine. "Replay it." Daniel says. I play the first 7 seconds again. "Stuck on a feeling by Prince Royce and Snoop Dogg." Daniel says. "Yep." I reply. Daniel plays a song and Matt looks clueless. "Riptide by Vance Joy." I say. Daniel nods his head yes.
We did three other rounds and its the last one. Matt goes first. "The cup song by Anna Kendrick." I say. "Yep." He replies. I play 5 seconds of uptown funk because its obvious. "Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars." Daniel says. "Yep." Daniel plays an old song. "I love rock and roll by Joan Jett." I say. "Yep." He says. "Ok so I got 7, Daniel got 6, and Matt got 2. So give me your phone losers!" I say while putting my hands out. The give me their phones. "Ok so off Daniels I'm tweeting 'Cami is my bae. @Camireynolds 😘😝😍' and off of Matt's I'm tweeting is 'pickles are delicious!'" I say while tweeting. "Ew pickles!" Matt says. "Well thats the end of this weeks video. Tune into next week for a surprise." He signs off and starts to edit the video. He's gonna upload it next week. "Let's go walk around." Daniel suggest. "I have to check with Matt first," I say. "Matt can Daniel and I walk around the hotel?" I ask. "Sure but be back in an hour." He says. "Ok bye." I say walking out the door grabbing my phone with Daniel by my side. We walk down the hall and go into the elevator. "Do you wanna go to Starbucks?" He ask me. "Sure." I say as the elevator door opens. We walk to Starbucks and order. I picked out a table. "So how's life?" I ask. We giggle. "Good. Great actually. See I like this girl but I wanna ask her on a date. But I don't know how. Do you have any ideas on how to ask her?" He asks. He likes someone. That's most likely not me.(😞) "Um yeah. What's she like? All girls are different." I say. "We'll she's really pretty, but that doesn't matter, really nice, has a good taste in music, likes singing, likes art, and is great in school." He says. "Maybe like a museum or a picnic on the beach." I says before sipping on my drink. "Ok thanks." He replies. "No problem. I'm always here for friends." We're just friends. He likes a girl and its not me.
*Daniels POV*
"So how's life?" She ask. We giggle. "Good. Great actually. See I like this girl but I wanna ask her on a date. But I don't know how. Do you have any ideas on how to ask her?" I really like her. But I didn't know how to ask her. "Um yeah. What's she like? All girls are different." She ask. "We'll she's really pretty, but that doesn't matter, really nice, has a good taste in music, likes singing, likes art, and is great in school." I explain. "Maybe like a museum or a picnic on the beach." She says before taking a sip from her drink. "Ok thanks." I reply. "No problem. I'm always here for friends." She says. Crap. She said friends. I made a mental note to google 'how to know of your in the friend zone'. I'm still going to ask her out though. She's just, perfect.
*Camis Pov*
We walked around for a little while longer but I had to get back to the hotel room and Daniel had to go rehearsal.
"Bye." I say before walking into my room. "Bye." He replies before going to get ready. I walk into my room. "You might want to get ready. We are going over to Nash and Cams." He says. I go into the bathroom and put on some sweats and a simply southern t-shirt. I walk out and grab my phone, EOS, and put on my Shawn sweatshirt. "Leggo." Matt says while we leave. We walk over to Nash and Cam's room and open the door. "The party's here!!" I yell. "Oh but it's been here." Shawn replies. I roll my eyes at him. "So what do you want to do?" Nash ask. "Let's make a video!" Shawn and I say in unison. "Maybe we both are the life of the party." I say. "So baby be the life of the party." Nash sings off key. Shawn and I roll our eyes at him. Shawn and I are good friends. Not like me with Matt or Hayes, because he lives in Canada, but we are better friends than me and the rest of the guys. Honestly most the guys are like my brothers. They care for me when I'm sick, when I have a tough break up they always FaceTime me or visit, or in Hayes' case beat them up. It just depends on how far away they are. We decide to film a would you rather video. We all sit down and get ready to film. Nash turns the camera on and says "Hey guys! It's Nash with very special guests. Cami, Shawn, and Cam. All the rest are here but they're not special." They all look offended. "It's true." Shawn and I say at the same time. "Did you tell them Shawn?" I say with a straight face. "Tell them what?" He asks. "So idiot over here, Shawn, is my secret twin. Lol jk. This is just the second time we said something at the same time." I say. "Yeah. It's creepy. Now lets get started." Nash says.
"Cami, would you rather kiss Jack or Jack?" Nash says halfway through the challenge. "Jack." I reply smirking. They all start laughing. "Who's a better friend? Hayes or Matt?" Cam asks. "We'll they are completely different. And that's not even a would you rather question idiot." I say. "Ok my turn. This is for all of you. Would you rather meet Beyonce or Ariana Grande?" I ask. Everyone said Ari. I don't blame them. I'd choose her too.
"Ok last question. Would you rather room with Jax of Maddie?" Cam asks. "Oohhh I'm making sure they see this!" I say. About half said Jax and the other half said Maddie. "I'd say Jax. I know her better." They all look at me. "What I go to the rehearsals?!" I say. "Why didn't you take us?" Cam whines. "Because I was hanging out with Daniel." I reply.
Around midnight Matt and I left and I texted Daniel.
Me: hey. U up?
Main Bae😉: yeah. Wyd up?
Me: just got back from Nash n cams. U?
Main Bae😉: nm bored
Me: wanna come over?
Main Bae😉: sure ill b over in 5😉
Me: k see u then😘
I got up to crack the door. "Daniels coming over, Kay?" I asked Matt. "That's fine just don't be to loud." He says half awake. "Okay." I reply.
Daniel walks through the door with a bowl of popcorn and dr pepper. "Oh my god your the best!" I say grabbing the box of sodas from his hands. "Thanks." He whispers. "No problem." I say setting the box on the counter then I grab two cans. So what do you wanna do?" I ask. "Let's watch Netflix." He says. "Ok." We picked out Frozen and sang along to the songs until Matt told us to stop. Every. Single. Time. It's not my fault. I fell asleep in Daniels arms and I guess he's staying over.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh my god😭😭😭😭😭 thank you guys for 1.02k reads really. I never thought this many people would read this😭😭😭 I honestly didn't even think 2 people would read this. Really, thank you.
Stay fierce my loves
~Cami
And just a FYI my name is Cameron not Camille