Chapter 21: Leave Him Alone

There was a knock at the door. Hayes opened it. "Guys there is a note at the door, it says. 'Watch it, by it I mean your backs. ~ C.R.'" He looks up. "I swear, I didn't do it," I say putting my hand up. I walk over to Hayes and look at the note. "It's not Carter either, he's on tour, and he hates it when girls dot their 'I's with hearts." I finish. "Maybe it's just some crazed fan." Daniel says. "Stalker, I mean, it's hear and Atlanta." I say. "Guys, I'm calling Taylor." I say. "Why?" Daniel asks. "We aren't the closest, but he's always there when I have a problem." I say. Before I could dial his number I saw I got a text.

Blocked number: Don't tell anyone about me

"Ahhhhhh!" I screamed dropping my phone. "What Cami? What?" Hayes says. I pointed to my phone on the floor. He picks up my phone and reads it. He gets a scared look on his face and hands it to Daniel. Then, the guys get a text from the blocked number.

Blocked Number: Don't let her get out of control. I have pictures😈

"Guys I can't do this, I'm going home." I say. "Cami, no. You can't be by yourself. I don't trust this person. Stay for the event. Then maybe you can go home." Hayes says. I sigh. "Fine. But the only time I will be by myself is if I'm in the bathroom." I say and they nod their heads in agreement.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

It's been a week and we've have been getting text and notes from this mysterious person. Hayes got a text telling him to meet them in the lobby. He has to go alone though, so scared. "Be safe." I say right as he leaves. He waves and closes the door.

*Hayes POV*

"Be safe." She says right as I leave. I waves and close the door. I hope they're safe, but she's with Daniel, she'll be fine. I say to myself trying to make me feel better. If anything was to happen to her I'd be devastated, dead on the inside. I probably wouldn't be able to tour for awhile.

I sit down on the brown couch, kind of isolated from everything else. A tall scrawny girl about my age dressed in a black dress came up to me. "Who are you?" I asked. "C.R." she said. "Who are you and what do you want?" I saw quieter. "I'm Cara (pronounced Car-a) Reeves. I want you and Cami to leave the Seaveys alone. Got it?" She asks. I nod my head. "Why'd you attack Daniel too, he does know the Seaveys?" I ask. "Because you guys needed a scare." She says. Turns around and walks away. She stops and turns her body so it faces me. "Oh, and you don't want to know what happens if you don't leave him alone." She walks away. I run to the elevator and press the number three.

"Cami, Cami, Cami," I say out of breath. "Leave Daniel alone." I finish. "What?! Why?!" She yells. "They want you too, just text him saying that you aren't allowed to talk to him anymore.

*Cami's POV*

"Cami, Cami, Cami," Hayes say out of breath practically running into the room. "Leave Daniel alone." He finish. "What?! Why?!" I yell. "They want you too, just text him saying that you aren't allowed to talk to him anymore." He says. "What if I do?" I ask. "Cami, just don't. Text him one more time saying bye and then delete his contact." He says. "Ugh.... fine..." I say.

C: hey, I'm not allowed to talk to u anymore😭😭😭😭 bye😰👋✌️ miss u......

*Daniels POV*

I got a text from Cami.

C: hey, I'm not allowed to talk to u anymore😭😭😭😭 bye😰👋✌️ miss u......

Wait..... She can't talk to me anymore...😭

I texted her back.

D: uhhhhh ok.... Bye I guess...

"Ugggghhhhh...." I say throwing my phone on the ground. I run my hands through my hair. I was about to go across the street, to the Stewart's, for Sunday brunch. I put on a red flannel and some jeans. "Guys, it's time to go." my mom called for downstairs. I picked up my phone. Phew.... It wasn't cracked. I walked down the stairs putting my phone in my pocket. It was hard going over to their house without her there, but now that she's not allowed to contact me, it's gonna be one heck of a ride.

"Hey, come on in!" Mrs Stewart says cheerfully. I smiled at her as I walked through the door. But then I put my head back down. We went and say down at the table and Maddi would always sit beside me. It's actually kind of creepy. Once we were about half way through eating I spoke up and asked something I regretted right as I said it. "Why can't I talk to her?" Everyone gives me a strange look. "What are you talking about dear?" Mrs Stewart asks me. "Why can't I talk to Cami, she texted me this morning saying she wasn't allowed to talk to me. Did you guys tell her not to talk to me?" I ask. "What?! No!! We want Cami to be happy, and she seems happy with you. I think your a great kid. I would never do such a thing. I think you guys are perfect for each other," Mrs. Stewart answers. "Carter, you didn't have anything to do with this, did you?" She finishes. "No, I think he's a good kid and they are perfect for each other." He says. "Maybe it was something to do with the tour." Mr. Stewart said.

Once we finished brick we went back home. I decided to call Hayes.

D: hey

H: hey... what's up?

D: so Cami texted me saying she's not allowed to talk to me, why is that. Her parents told me they had nothing to do with it.

H: look dude, I can't talk right now. Can I call you back late?

D: uh yeah sure bye

H: bye

Ugh he knows why. I can tell it in his voice.

*Camis POV*

"Guys Daniel just called, he wants to know why you can't talk to him. I just told him I can't talk now and I'll call him back later. But what will I say?" Hayes asks. "First off, you sound like a girl. Second, just explain to him what happened. I mean, he'll understand ifs for Cami's safety. Right?

"Ok, I'm gonna call him." Hayes says.

*Hayes POV*

I decided to call Daniel now.

H: hey, so I have some explaining to do.

D: yeah. What the hell is going on?

H: ok, so in Atlanta we got a note from an anonymous person, then, went we went to Chicago we didn't get anything, but as soon as we got here we've been getting texts and notes from this anonymous person and then I met them and it was a person named Cara Reeves, and she told me to tell Cami to leave all of you alone.... So... Yeah...

D: Wait?! Cara did this?

H: Ummm.... yeah... DO you know her?

D: She's one of my neighbors.

H: Hey I got to go, Chad is gonna start wondering where I am.

D: Ok, thanks, bye

H: Bye

Now that this Cara chick has told us why shes been stalking us, she'll leave us alone, right?
-----------------------------------------------
Hey guys!
Sooooo....... Here's the next chapter hope you enjoy!!
~XOXO
Cami💋🌺