Chapter 24: Birthday Dinner

I woke up next to Hayes and it felt amazing, well, that or the fact that I was surrounded by my favorite people in the world. If only Daniel was here.... But I have to get him out my brain. Anyways, I like Hayes now. Right? I was snapped out of my thoughts by Hayes. "Good morning gorgeous. He says. "Happy Birthday." I reply. "Awe thanks. Hey so do you want to go out to dinner tonight?" He ask. My cheeks turn as red as fire trucks. "Uh yeah." I say. "Ok, I'll pick you up at 4." He says. "Ok." I reply. He wakes Daniel up and they leave. Once I know they are gone I get on my bed. "GUYS GUYS!! GET UP!!" I say. Eventually all of them get up. "Ok, so I have a date with Hayes tonight. I need help deciding what to wear!" I say. We all wear the same size so we go and all look through our bags. "What about this?" Julie asks holding up a crop top. "No, I mean I might as well wear a sports bra if I wear that." I say. We go through all of the bags until we found the perfect outfit. It was a white flowy crop top with a floral yin yang on it. Black high waisted shorts, and my white converse. "Ok, I'm gonna shower now," I say. I grab my clothes, speaker, and my phone. I plugged in my phone and put the music on shuffle. I hopped in the shower as my jam came on (😂).
"I thought that I've been hurt before
But no one's ever left me quite this sore
Your words cut deeper than a knife
Now I need someone to breathe me back to life

Got a feeling that I'm going under
But I know that I'll make it out alive
If I quit calling you my lover and
Move on

You watch me bleed until I can't breathe
Shaking, falling onto my knees
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches
Tripping over myself,
Aching, begging you to come help
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches

Just like a moth drawn to a flame
Oh, you lured me in, I couldn't sense the pain
Your bitter heart cold to the touch
Now I'm gonna reap what I sow
I'm left seeing red on my own

Got a feeling that I'm going under
But I know that I'll make it out alive
If I quit calling you my lover and
Move on

You watch me bleed until I can't breathe
Shaking, falling onto my knees
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches
Tripping over myself,
Aching, begging you to come help
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches

[3x]
Needle and the thread,
Gotta get you out of my head
Needle and the thread,
Gonna wind up dead

Needle and the thread,
Gotta get you out of my head, get you out of my head

You watch me bleed until I can't breathe
I'm shaking, falling onto my knees (falling on my knees)
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches (and I'll be needing stitches)
Tripping over myself,
Aching, begging you to come help (begging, "Baby, please.")
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches

(And now that)
I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches
(And now that)
I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches"
"Ok, so what did you get Hayes for his birthday?" Sabrina asks. I walked over to my bag and pulled out a nice silver watch. "It has our names engraved on the inside with the date." I say showing them the watch. "Oh my god Cami, this looks expensive." Molly says. "It is, so let me but it back in the box." I say getting it from Sab. I put the box in my black cross body bag. I also put my blue berry EOS and my phone in my bag. "I left my hair the way it was and I looked in the mirror once more. Then there was a knock on the door. I grabbed my bag and went to open the door. "Hey, you look great." He says. "Thanks, you don't look to bad yourself Grier." I say and we laugh. "So, are you ready to go?" He asks. I nod my head and we start heading down the hallway. "We're just gonna walk, it's on that same little boardwalk as the pizza place." He says. "Ok, I'm fine with that."
We arrived at this little cafe that's connected to the ice cream shop. We sat down at a table with a window facing the beach. "What would you like to drink?" The waitress asks. "Um could I please have a Dr. Pepper?" She nods and writes it down. "Can you make that two please?" She nods and walks away. Minutes later she brings our drinks to our table. We thanked her and she left. "So, I got you something I say grabbing the box out of my bag. "I didn't wrap it because I didn't have anything to wrap it in but.." I say giving him the box. "Awe Cami you didn't have to." He says. He opens the box and his face lights up like a little kid Christmas morning. "Oh my god, Cami, this is, amazing!" He says examining the watch. "If you flip it over it has our names engraved on it." I say as he flips it over. "Wow Cami, thank you." he says. "Your welcome." I say.
Daniel went over to my room with the girls and Hayes and I went to his room. "I can't believe my best friend is 15, wow." I say as we walk into the room. "Yeah, you'll be 15 next month, the same day that Matt is gonna be 18." He says. "Wow.... I can't believe it." I say. "What movie do you want to watch?" He asks me. "What about the original Cinderella?" I suggest. "Ok." He says while laughing. He puts it on the TV and we cuddle up and watched the movie. "This has been the best birthday ever. Hayes says. "This has been the best day ever." I say then slowly, for the second day in a row, I fell asleep next to Hayes Grier.

---------------------------------------------------------
A/n

Ok, so again, I love the ending. But Hayes is 15! 15!!!!! And Jack Gilinsky tweeted out that Hayes was the oldest looking 15 year old he knew😂😂😂😂 But..... Wow.... Yeah... Ok so I'll probably have another chp by Wednesday.
Also, sorry for the short chapter.
~XOXO Cami💋