Ch. 2 - "Told you."

"YOU HAVE GOT TO BE kidding me," I muttered as I saw Xavier passed out on the coach

I shook him awake, and he groaned."Leave me alone, Riley."

"Xavier get up. You have class soon," I told him shaking him once more.

"I'll get up," he replied before rolling back over.

"Fine, but don't complain when you are late to class," I huffed before walking out the front door.

I unlocked my car before throwing my bag in the passenger car. I turned the engine on before taking off to the school.

Since I was early, I was one of the first cars to arrive. I parked my vehicle before turning the engine off. Waiting for the front doors to be unlocked, I scrolled through social media.

When the front doors opened, I got out of my car, locking the doors behind me. I walked into the school, and a few of my teachers waved hello.

I stopped at my locker, throwing my football bag in there before slamming it shut. More students were arriving, and I walked into my home room class I share with Nick.

The teacher wasn't in there, but I still went in and sat in my desk. I laid my head on the desk, and I closed my eyes.

"Thank you," I thanked the lobby person who opened the door for me.

I walked into the elevator, and I pressed Maya's penthouse floor. I can't wait to see her.

We haven't seen each other for three months, but within those months I have been planning a trip to see her. She has no idea that I'm here.

The elevator open it's door, and I stepped out into Maya's penthouse. I let go of my suitcase, and I looked around for her. I knew she was here because her purse was sitting on the coffee table, and she doesn't go anywhere without that thing.

I walked up the stairs, and I walked to her bedroom. I heard Maya's laugh, and it was music to my ears.

I opened her bedroom door, and I stopped in my tracks. Maya was there, but there was a guy with her. He had no shirt on, and Maya was only in her bra and her tennis skirt. She was in his lap, making out with him.

They stopped kissing when I opened the door. Her eyes widen in surprise to see me while the guy looked confused.

And ladies and gentlemen is when my heart shattered.

I didn't say anything.

I should have went over there and demanded what the hell was going on, but I didn't.

I simply walked out of the room and back down the stairs. I heard Maya's footsteps behind me.

I grabbed my suitcase, but Maya grabbed ahold of my arm.