Dan The Blue jay's POV

So ya know when you are crusin some nice air waves but you forget its migratin season? Eh, you probably don't. I don't even know if ya'll are birds! But ill explain it to ya'll anyway.

I was just hittin some nice rays of sun with the still breeze, but a flock of em' Canadian geese was coming right at me! I love flying, and was nominated the best flyer in all of Farmingburg Pond! There was no way I was gonna move away for these evil fat pigs on wings! The only good thing about em' is they are gone for half the year! 

Canadian geese do have good formation, I will give em' that. When I was zoomin past em' all, they were gettin upset! A lil' one (much larger than myself) started flyin after me! The guy stood no chance, because I am the best flyer in the world! I also have em' good looks too *wink*.

I arrived back on the pond shore to see a lil' bit of frost layin on the grass, but the water looked clear with no ice. I landed on the shore and took a few sips of water before takin off again. Below me a saw a hunched human creature sittin in the long grass, stalkin somthin with its big fire arm. 

Normally, I would be a lil' worried, but I couldnt see what it was stalkin' so I asumed it was sleepin or sumthin-