UNDERGROUND

Mr. Riddles darted into the hall of the Underground palace. Mathsreiu was a younger brother to king, he was in a blue color, with fire wings and in the bottom he had water vortex. When the king, Celestal, saw Mr. Riddles, he bowled down. Mr. Riddles was an ingenious doctor as well as a good wizard. He had a long beard and mustache, wearing a long black trench coat. He told about Jack's condition to Celestal and also he wanted to do treatment for Jack. His brother Mathsreiu allotted a room to Jack for taking treatment.

      Mr. Riddles took a conical glassbottle and opened it & spelled his medical magical words. Promptly, onehair from his beard grew longer and longer. It started to gleam and the hairstretched into the glass; the hair bound his body and took out of the bottleand put him on the bed. He became to the original size and the long hairreturned to its origin. Another two hair from the beard and head of Mr. Riddlesgrew longer and longer one was in the cyan other was in chartreuse green. Thechartreuse green hair plucked out from Mr. Riddles head and started fly towards the library, but there was no book associated with Jack issue.

     Later, it took a book 'Bald Philippine' for Jack's problem after finding the solution. The chartreuse green turned into glittered green and the green hair ordered the sleepy solution words to wake up. The words people, after the glitter patted on the words they woke up from their deep sleep and started to follow the green hair. After reached the room the glittered green became white and went to its genesis. Next, cyan color hair plucked out of the head. The words turned into an outer board of harp, then the cyan flare hair became the sting of a harp. A girl at the left side of the harp kicked off, warbling the solution with the automatic tuning in the harp.

     "It was such a bane and there was only one book in the world which contains the medicine for this bane and the book was now in 'Bald Philippine'. Which had been closed for years." The cyan went to its genesis.

     He told the Mittu to sit on hisshoulder. He took a velvet cloth from his coat pocket and immersed his rightindex finger in ink and began to draw a map of 'Bald Philippine'. After heconcluded, he folded the cloth into 372. It began to grow longer and turned into a Magic carpet. It carried them to the Bald Philippine place. Mittu was non-stopping asking Mr. Riddles that what happened to Jack? Mr. Riddles said that Jack's health was in deteriorating condition. At once, the place was covered by murky and Mittu was yelling in the fright. The hair of Mr. Riddles luminosities as tritium and produced light as the vivid sun. The magic carpet was disappeared. They landed at the terra firma of Bald Philippine.

      The door was too long since no one had unlocked the door for a past sum of six and five; one more than ten. Mittu endeavor to open but Mr. Riddles ceased him. The door with the lavish sandalwoods of two diverse the right door was made up of the santalum album and the other with santalum spicatum.

      There was a notice stuck at the crownof the door. He told the parrot to bring the notice. It started to flutter;after an hour, it saw down even it doesn't intersect the half of the door. Itbecame too worn-out, so it fell down. Mr. Riddles spell conjuration to raisehis hair. The hair went towards the notice and extracted it. "If you wantto unlock the door, you wanted to enter a logo." 

       They were perplexed at opening the door; they struggled and did lot of attempts to unlatch the door. Mr. Riddles tried out ample of strategy but all the strategies were failed. Mr. Riddles put on to the rock and thinking the way to enter into the door. He felt the rock was jiggling in which he was seated. He stood up and pressed the rock. The door was altered into a circle door. It's a clock door but without the hour and minute hand. An eagle stone sculpture in the kernel of the clock door, eyes were filled with the radiant Blue. Mr. Riddles searched the library by his magic and it was all by incantation only. He got a solution from the ancient book 'Underground.'