EFFIGY QUEEN TOWER

Jack was downcast about finding the fragmented stone and about the riddle. The smarter Little Prince asked to retell the riddle with conviction of finding the answer to the riddle. Mittu with the amused voice said, it was not tranquil, not a castle and not a place. Little Prince told to halt and said it was not a place but could be a thing. It should be in the interior of something's and told Mittu to resume the riddle. Mittu asked where I left 'mmmm'; oh yes; there would always be noise, until its end. Little Prince told which things would always produce noise, it may be ocean waves. Mittu jested that Jack's heart was thumping 'Lub-dub, lub-dub' I thought it must be a terror of finding his family. The Little Prince told with an exhilaration that "Yes, you are correct because the heart was pounded continually and also it was inside a loyal once. They deciphered the riddle. But this answer brought them to more bewilderment. Little Prince asked whose heart was that. Mittu called Jack and told him "Jack, you could ask the help of Mr. Riddles because he told you, "You could call me whenever you are in inconvenience".

   Swiftly, a Mothman caught Jack with its lengthy nail and flew away with Jack. His friends were tried to frustrate him and begon to fly toward the Mothman. Jack with roared said, Mothman to leave him and asked him who he was. It flew with the rapid fast. His friends were also continued him. A Mothman landed down on the burial ground and evacuated the Jack. It made its wings close the body and returned as a man with a lower part of snake, Mr. Riddles. His friends also reached the burial ground. Mittu was greatly astonished to see Mr. Riddles on the burial ground. Jack said,"Just now we thought you" Mr. Riddles made an appealed smile at them and recited a chant. A hair from his prolonged beard plucked out and switched into brown color.

    It headed straight the Mittu and Little Prince. It started to move circumjacent them. The brown hair bound them both. They were against at that. Jack asked him "Why did you bind them?" another one, hair from his beard, brown prompted towards Jack and bound him. Mr. Riddles told them "I was a boy whose legs have been slashed on that day and I rescued you from the venom because I wanted to know the place where they were cursed at and the solution and also this must done by you alone, Jack". Recited a chant, his right hand became translucent and his right hand became translucent, and he got his hand into his forehead and emerged out. Something more gleam inside his hand. The rays were let out from the gap between the fingers. The gleam vanished; he opened his hand gradually. It was a fragmented piece of the ruby heart diamond.

    He threw the stone hastily towards Mittu. The end thwacked Mittu on the chest. Bleeding blood glittered into a bright ruby color. Jack and Little Prince were at the position of doing nothing else exclude clamoring. It was thunderbolt to them. Jack told Mr. Riddles "If you want me, then why did you kill Mittu?". Mr. Riddle told halfwit, it was not a tranquil, not a castle and not even a place and there would always be a noisy, it was a heart. It was inside a loyal once; it was Omicrish. Whose next carnation was a Parrot. You fools were failed to understand. I would affix the stone and vanquish the most powerful ruby heart diamond to become an immortal. He blew a magical powder on him. It made him into a pendant with Tanzanite crystal. He affixed the Tanzanite crystal pendant on his prong of the chain. He wore a chain with pendant on his neck.

    He saw a map on a ground made up of tiger leather. He asked the Little Prince aboutthis map. He told that it was a map to Effigy queen tower', queen by Tit tree.Mr.Riddles opened the map, which was made up of tiger leather, and it was withan only single letter, which was the letter 'C', written with stymphalpan bird'slogo like a dot pattern assembled the form of 'C'. He was disappointed onseeing the map because he couldn't understand the letter 'C' what itsymbolized. He blew a magical powder on Little Prince he became a sculpture.Now the bleeding from Mittu heart was stopped. A heart from his body came outand flew alone and glittered were spotted here and there which was a small redhearted light. He took a mirror from his long jacket pocket and manifestedtowards the heart. The mirror gulped all the lights from the heart. It turnedinto drab. The mirror broken due to the extreme bright. So, the gulped lightswere released out from the mirror and it mutated into vacant ball. The ball came towards him. Mr. Riddles touched it, he got into the ball.