1

2:13 am

Y/n pov

Y/n- I don't wanna date him. I've never even had a bf, I whined.

Maya- you'll be fine. Ooh he replied.

Y/n- and what'd he say?

Maya- he said he wants to hang out with you.

Y/n- ask him what time.

Maya- this is dumb why don't I just give you his number.

Y/n- no. You know how I get when I talk to boys.

Maya- fine.

Me and Maya are laying in her bed texting her friend she wants to set me up with. She says we would be cute together.

But the gag is that I don't even know what he looks like.

Maya- he said 7 tomorrow night.

Y/n- ok, but what about my parents. Yk how strict they are.

Maya- just tell them you'll stay her this weekend. You can wear my clothes to the date.

Y/n- fine. Can you at least show me a picture of him though?

Maya- no you'll have to be surprised.

I playfully rolled my eyes. I went into her kitchen and got some cereal bc what's better than cereal at 2 am?

🙄🙄🙄

I wake up to sun shining through the curtains and into my face. I grab my phone and look at the time. It's 12 pm. Oml I can't believe we slept that late.

I shake Maya to wake up. She shoots up.

Maya- whatt

You- come on and get up. It's 12.

Maya- ok ok here I come.

I am really scared for this date I have later. I am not exactly you average 17 year old girl. I'm very innocent. Emphasis on the innocent.

My parents are really strict so I can't really do much.
Example:
- no bf
- no staying out past 11

To make it short basically no doing anything fun. But I have Maya to thank for the fun I've had for the last 3 years. We met our freshman year. We both didn't have many friends and we've been inceprible ever since.

We watched ginny and Georgia until about 5 o'clock. The we headed into her bathroom where she poured her make up onto the counter. I look up a her and she just giggles.

She sits in the counter and pulls me by my waist in between her legs. She starts to do my makeup.

You- can you not put too much?