4

We all just chilled in Maya's room for a while before Maya fell asleep.

Always sleeping.

Ahiella- so y/n do you go to the same school as me and Derek?

You-yeah but I've never seen you or him around before.

Ahiella- I haven't seen you either.

I don't know what it was but there was an akward silence.

You- uhm are you hungry?

Ahiella- no not really.

You- Derek?

Derek- yess.

We went downstairs to see what we could find. We ended up eating ramen noodles.

I hopped on the counter and Derek came up in between my legs and rubbed my thighs. I look at him some kind of way bc I wasn't expecting that.

Derek-you want me to stop?

You- no it's fine.

Derek-why are you always so nervous?

You- idk maybe bc I don't ever talk to guys.

Derek- we'll you don't gotta be nervous around me alright.

I peck him on the lips but he pulls my face back towards him deepening the kiss.

His hands start to rub thighs again and my breathing hitches.

I don't know if I'm ready to lose my virginity yet. I know all about how it goes down bc Maya isn't a virgin. But overall im just scared.

I place my hand on the back of his neck trying to get closer to him as if that was even possible. His hands go to my waist slowly running them up and down my sides.

Derek pov

Y/n started to tug on the waistband of my sweatpants. I break the kiss and look at her.

Derek- you sure

You- yeah but not here

She slightly pushed me back and ran off around the corner. I followed her to the bathroom where she was sitting on the counter. I close the door locking it and take off my shirt.

Your pov

He pulls off his shirt and walks back over to me. He pecks me a few times then starts to kiss my neck.

You- Derek?

Derek- hmmm

You- just don't give me any hickeys, ok. I don't wanna get in trouble.

Derek- ok I won't.

He slowly starts to pull off my crop top. I didn't have a bra underneath so my breasts are now fully exposed.

He then started to pull off my shorts. After, I hear his pants hit the ground. I look down and look back up at him in disbelief.

Derek- are you sure you wanna?

You-yeah I'm sure

He grabbed my legs, wrapping the around his body. He started to insert his length into me

You- shit, I grip his arm tightly.

He hold on to my waist speeding up a bit. I keep squirming at the pain.

Derek- are you ok?

You- yeah just keep going, I said in pain.

After a few minutes it didn't hurt anymore. I think he could tell bc I started to moan out in pleasure.

I had to make sure I wasn't too loud bc ahiella is still awake. He starts to speed up a little bit more.

Derek- am I going too fast

You- no your good

We make eye contact for a few seconds before he kisses me.

You- ahh Derek I have to pee.

Derek- no you don't.

You- yes I do watch out.

Derek- you don't have to pee, trust me.

At this point he was going really fast and I felt like I couldn't take it. I look down and see him thrusting I and out of me, which makes me feel like I have to pee even more.

Then I realized that I don't have to pee.

Derek- fuckk, he mumbles under his breath.

Derek pov

Y/n's moans start to get louder so I knew that she was close. I stroked in her a few more times and I felt her cum. Then I pulled out and nutted on her stomach.

She just pulled me close and rested her head on my shoulders I looked at her from behind through the mirror.

Y/n pov

You- Derek?

Derek- yeah?

You- can you get a towel out of there, I point to a cabinet.

He grabs a towel and cleans us up.

Ahiella pov

I went downstairs to get something to drink but I didn't see y/n and Derek down there.

Right when I was going back upstairs I see them come out the bathroom. Derek is helping her walk.

Look at Derek. He finally lost his virginity...

TBC....