Character designs and extra info

Moony: this takes place AFTER "Temptation Stairway" By Joel G, which means she has a thinner form- however it is modified so it DOESN'T look like the form at the end of the video. Instead, it looks like this-

Credit goes to rubypanda on Youtube for the design

Info about Moony for this story-  she's an arrogant prick of a friend who is very selfish and is a pretty bad friend to ENA. Her and Shepard have a lot of fights due to Moony's shitty personality. However, Moony is just a really troubled individual who doesn't know how to express emotions very well and just wants to be able to express them freely. In the story she WILL get character development and will warm up to her friends.

Merci, Robert, and Merchant all have the same character designs, as well as ENA and Shephard. 

Merci: Merci is a.. strange individual. She is fairly talkative and loves to mess with other people. She's really goofy and can be sarcastic if she wants to. She may seem just a fun friend to mess with, but if you try hurting any of her friends, you won't make it out alive. For this story she will be speaking English, but her original language is French. Merci is the BIGGEST shipper on the entire planet, she tends to get in a lot of trouble from Merchant since she keeps trying to have Moony and ENA do things like hold hands and kiss. Even though ENA doesn't understand it, Moony certainly does and gets really flustered when Merci mentions anything about it. Merci 100% writes fanfiction about them, and you will never meet a bigger Moona shipper. Merci will be an important character in this story and you should definitely not underestimate her.

Merchant: Merchant is one of the more quiet ones of the group, him and Merci spend a lot of time together, probably since they're so alike that they feel comfortable next to each other (NOT A SHIP!).  Even though Merchant thinks Moony and ENA are quite cute he's not as... obsessed over the idea as Merci is. He often gets Merci in trouble whenever she tries something scandalous and he also gets Moony in trouble for being a dick sometimes. For this story, Merchant will be speaking English. His first language is Spanish. When Merchant is mad- nothing good happens. Even though he is good at masking his anger you can HEAR IT in his voice. He is very good at intimidating people. Also, he LOVES Turrón's! He does most of the cooking in the group (despite non of them really needing to eat). Merchant will be experiencing little character development.

Shephard: Shephard is the smartest one of the entire group. She is sensible and takes the stand for pretty much everything. Shephard is EXTREMELY sarcastic and has NO patience. She is a very good friend- but  nobody has broken the barrier yet to actually REACH friendship for her. Even though she acts like she hates everyone, she really does enjoy their company. Shephard dislikes Ena and Moony. She gets in fights with Moony almost all the time and she doesn't do well with Ena's...problems. Inside, she really wants to get to know everyone further and she really wants to protect them and help ENA out, despite not  really knowing how to deal with emotions. Shephard can be very violent if she wants to, she knows multiple fighting styles- (karate, Kung Fu, Muay Thai, etc.), and will kick your ass if she wants to. She's very blunt but LOVES Turrón's. She knows multiple languages, but for this story she will be speaking English. Her first language is Russian. Throughout the story Shephard will be experiencing a LOT of character development and will learn to love her friends like she hopes to. 

ENA: Ena is an entity that not many people know much about, including her closest of friends. She seems to have different personalities, even though she identifies as female, she can switch between a male and female voice. For this story, you can make up what voices are where since I will not be including that. Ena shows all emotions, however she can experience EXTREME sides of sadness and happiness. Please watch Joel G's videos on Ena before reading this story, I will not be explaining all her sides. Ena's gray side, green demon side, and her Chinese dragon side are extremely rare and only appear in the mirrors and when Ena is too far in her episodes. These can also briefly appear when she's drunk. Ena's blue side appears randomly and most commonly. This side experiences extreme sadness and while in this state Ena will speak most of suicide and will cry. If it's random, the others will stay near her and wait a few seconds, since most of her episodes that appear random only last that long. However, if her blue side appears because it was CAUSED by something, the others will try to calm her down, because if it's not taken care of, Ena will spiral out of control and may puke and lash out at the others. Ena is EXTREMELY dangerous in ANY form. In her happy side, she will experience extreme happiness. This is not as good as you think it may be. When she's in this state for long periods of time it could cause insanity and cause her to spin out of control, this is like the other side, but instead of wanting everyone to go away, she will want to get close to people. In this state, it is best to try to contain her. I will not be speaking about the other three sides, but her gray side comes loose when Ena completely loses control and breaks while she's in her blue side. In this state, she can cause extreme damage to areas around her and cause different items to glitch in and out of reality. In this state, run. Ena's plain yellow state isn't good,either. If you see her other side starting to turn yellow it means that she's getting too happy and will lash out. In this story Ena is extremely oblivious to most things, but is super fun to hang out with. Everyone is really protective over Ena and will do whatever it takes to keep her safe. Ena will experience character development in this story, and is the main character in this story.

The story is set in a world where there are other different-looking beings everywhere-(just to make it look interesting), they all have areas that they claim to be homes, Merchant and Merci are roommates, sharing an art museum that they turned into a large home. Shephard lives in a fancy home pretty far off from everything since she doesn't like the noise. She has a large piece of land that she keeps sheep in, and a separate room for meditation. Moony lives in a floating house decently far away from all the commotion, however she likes to go to the small town and sit on a bench right next to the coded waters. Ena, has a treehouse. Her and Merchant built it together when the town was getting busy again, Moony watched. Ena's treehouse is the closest to the town, but it's secluded enough that nobody knows about it except for Ena and her friends. The town they live in is pretty big, and if you walk far enough another town will magically appear. The population of different creatures and beings is endless. For this story, there are no other Ena's in their town, (in other towns you can see them, though). There will be CUSTOM-MADE villian-like entities that I will add in.

THIS IS NOT CANON. IF YOU WISH TO WATCH THE CANON STUFF, GO TO JOEL G'S CHANNEL AND OTHER SOCIAL MEDIAS. 

Last warning: please read this if you want to read my story. Things WILL be confusing for you if you don't read this. Enjoy!

Total Word Count: 1355