Chapter 31:- Baby Shaikh!

Taher's POV

I was shocked would and understatement when abbu jaan suddenly called me and said, "Hello!Taher stop troubling the poor souls there with your presence and get back home."

" Abbu jaan have you forgiven me?? I asked excited. "Not yet but thanks to that pure soul Rashida who asked me to call you back." He said which left me in deep thoughts that why did she took my side in front of abbu jaan. "But, abbu jaan I can't come now as you know that tomorrow bhai jaan and Rashida is coming back and bhabhi can go into labour anytime soon so someone as to be there with ammi jaan to take bhabhi jaan to hospital that's why I will be home after bhabhi's delivery." I said there was a pause on other side for while than abbu jaan said, "Okay!! For the first time you have used your brain okay stay there and don't trouble them."

" Abbu jaan!! I am not a small kid anymore." I whinced like a baby to which abbu jaan chuckled from other side. "I know you are grown up now but sometimes you behave just like my small and stubborn Taher so it's my duty to remind you right?!" Abbu jaan said to which I rolled my eyes at him and hung up the call.

I again had look at my watch which was reading time 4.30 am in the morning and train has not yet arrived. Mohsin bhai jaan and Rashida was supposed to reach Vasai station at 4.00 am in the morning. I was asked to pick them up and take them to Virar. I was standing out of the station dwelling upon my thoughts that if Rashida had forgiven me or not? Just then I heard someone calling my name. I looked up and found Mohsin bhai jaan was coming along with a sleepy Rashida trailing behind him.

"Bhai jaan!!" I called him and ran towards him as I took some bags from his hand and gave him a brotherly hug. "Rashida!!" I called her out with a smile on my face and went greet her with hug but wrong move. First of all she was upset with me and secondly she was woke up from her deep sleep which means she is 100 times more dangerous.

"Here take this!!" She said in grumpy voice with eyes half open handing me a bag she was carrying and didn't let me touch her I took her bag with a gloomy face. She went and wrapped her arms around Mohsin bhai jaan forearm and walked with his support keeping her head on his shoulder to this bhai jaan chuckled and shook his head at her and hold her more securely and walked towards the car.

Rashida was settled in the back seat while we dumped all the laugauge in car's trunk and both of us settled ourselves in car as well. I took the wheel while bhai jaan sat on passanger seat where as Rashida was sound a sleep in back seat. I looked back before starting and smiled at her. How much she loves her sleep? I thought to myself and released a chuckle.

"What happened why are you chuckling??" Bhai jaan asked though he was also feeling drowzy due to sleep but chose to stay awake till we reach home. "Nothing bhai jaan just thinking that how much she loves her sleep??" I said while eyeing back to which bhai jaan smiled and replied to my query. "Of course she will because she didn't slept a blink in train all this time." I looked at him confused and asked, "then what she was doing whole night?"

"Reading! What else she will be doing?" He sighed and shook his while I shook my head at her as well. I very well know about her sleeping disorder. "Waise tapman kaisa hai?? Any chance?" I asked to which bhai jaan looked at me and made a face, "umm humm!! Bhot bura hai tapman agar tumne cheda naa toh juwalamukhi kabhi bhi phat sakta hai. And there is no chance my dear brother you have to work hard to earn her forgiveness." To this I just nodded my head and continued driving.

We were at the high of Virar and Nalasopara when my phone went off as I was driving and forgot bring my bluetooth with me I asked bhai jaan to pick up the phone."Hello!" He said as he answered the called, "what happened Mustafa??" He asked with tensed tone the wrinkles on his forehead can be seen clearly.