Chapter 16 :- Finally She Smiled

Taher's POV
The ride was a silent affair has I didn't told her about the place we are hiding right now. If she was in her usual mood she would have eat my head out until I would have told the place we are going to.
She must be hell upset to sit like this cause never sit quietly even if she is upset or angry she always blabber it out not caring who is listing it or not.

As soon as we neared our destination I stopped the car and turned to her only find she was already giving me a quizcal look I just smiled at her and removed a blind fold to tie it on her eyes.

"Turn around!!" I told her to which just looked at me I caught her shoulder and turned her around.
"Taher what are you doing??" Finally she asked I felt like I heard her voice after along time though it has been only few hours since we talked actually she just cried and rambled about her arguments with her mother.

"Be patience you will come to know and you will love this.". I cut her off when she was about to argue with me. " But Taher you didn't told me that where we are going I didn't asked but now you are blind folding me why??" She asked being impatience right now I told that she was being patience.
" Rashida do you trust me??" I asked her to which she stayed silent for a while than she answered with something that surprised and even her.
"More than myself!!" She said and let me blind fold her after that I started driving again and parked my car near a tree where I always do whenever come here.

I got out of the car and went to her side and helped to climb down the car. "Be careful!!" I told her while helping her walking towards the place. This place holds a very special place in my heart cause this was closed my mother's heart as well.

"Taher please open this blind fold otherwise I will fall down again and don't wanna be bed ridden anymore please." She winched like baby while her helped her towards the lake. " Calm down Rashida I am there with you and I will never let you fall down." I told to which I saw a hint of smile on her face which bought an one mine.

Finally we reached near lake and I opened the blind fold. As soon as she saw the scenery in fornt of her she looked at me with her wide eyes her jaws was almost touching the ground.

"Taher this is....." She stopped and took in the beauty infornt of her abd then again looked at me. "This is amazing I mean beautiful I have no words what this place is called by the way??" Rashida asked still looking around with that siren smile on her face.

"This called vendri lake this place is very closed to heart cause this was my mother's favorite place." I told her to which looked at me. " I smiled at her and gesture her to sit in the stone near by we sat on one stone. "Where are we first of all and how your mother found this beauty and did you came with her here daily??" She ask so many questions sometime it just amazed me some time how can someone be distracted so easily from her worries and problems.

She knew about this as long as I remember she use come here whenever she use feel low or happy. She had took most important decision of her life here one which includes marrying abbu and she us to come when she was pregnant with Moshin bhai." I told her whatever I can remember of her.

" She never came here while you were in her womb??" Rashida asked innocently to which I smiled and shook by head. " Abbu and Ammi was shifted to London by that time I was born and bought up there." I told to which she asked me another question which obvious.

" Then how you came to know about this place??" She asked me to which a bittersweet smile came up on my face. " When ammi came to know that she was suffering from cancer she decided to come back to her home town and country. And we came back India ." Rashida gave my arm a squeeze I placed my hand on her and squeezed her hand back blinking back my tears I proceed further.