Chapter :- 2 An Interview

Rashi's POV

I was sleeping peacefully until my devil of an alarm started ringing I stretched my hand to find my phone so that I can turn off the alarm and if not than my poor phone or any other thing as to suffer my worth. I hate waking up early in morning you can say that I am not at all a morning person but I had to wake up as I have to give away my morning slaha.

Finally I found my phone and turned off the alarm and snuggled more into my comforters as I am having my champs which I don't have to pray namaz. But before my lovely sleep can take over again my eyes opened with a jerk as it dawned upon that today I had an interview for job. Immediately I threw my covers away and went to washroom to get ready.

After having nice warm shower I came out and wore one of my best suits and was drying my hair when ammi came to woke me up. Her expression was a sight to see when she saw me up so early and that to all ready well it was not than a shock to my mom as I never use to wake up so early accept in the month of ramzan. "Rasshu you woke up so early and that to without my yellings??" She asked with amusement in her voice.

I rolled my eyes at her drama still drying my hair from towel, "Mom!! You should be happy that I woke up early." I said sarcastically, "I am happy!! Abh khuda kare tu aise hi bina chillaye uth jaye chal abh neeche aaja nastha tayar hai aur fir mujhe jana hai school." She said with a smile and went away from there when told her, "Haan!! Ammi aati hun bass baal bana loon." After fighting the battle with my hair I went down to have my breakfast with ammi and bhai jaan they both were all ready to go to their work while I was already with my all certificate and marks sheet for the interview. After having our breakfast we all got up to leave the house when ammi called me out.

"Rashida kaha jaa rahi hai??" She asked to which I tried to make up a story than suddenly it strike me, "Ammi main college jaa rahi hun kuch important kaam hai." I told her to which she nodded her her, "Aacha kab tak wapis aayegi?" The next question came up, "No idea mom depends on kaam kaise khatam hota hai." I told to which she nodded again and handed me a Rs 500 just incase if I needed them. And with that we all left the house while both ammi and bhai jaan went to their work place while I made my way towards station as it will take me at least one and half an hour to reach Malad by train. After the and tiring journey of one and half an hour finally I reached the office where I supposed to my first ever interview. I was lost in admiring the huge glass building in front of me that I failed to notice my beat friend coming from opposite side.

"Welcome to the Shaikh's and Sons!!!" Keshav's voice broke my trance of thoughts I looked at him and smiled while he greeted me with a bear hug which I gladly returned. "Thank you mister...." I pretended remembering his name, "Keshav!! Myself Keshav Jha!!!" He completed my sentence for me to which I hummed and nodded my head with much attitude and after a brief pause both of us burst out in a fits of laughter. Keshav eyes wandered towards his watch and stopped laughing while I looked at him with frown on my face, "Ohh!!! Shit, Rash jaldi chal andar interview ka time ho raha hai." He said and dragged me in with him I literally had to ran just to keep up with his speed. "Keshav aram se yaar main gir jaugi yaa meri chappal toot jayegi." I told him and thankfully he slowed down, "Sorry!!!" He mumbled quitely to which I just passed him a smile. It has been fifteen minutes since I sat here waiting for my turn to come along with other candidate. "Keshav tumhe koi kaam nai hai kya??" I asked him to which he looked at me with raised eyebrow "Kyun?" He questioned me back it was my turn to look at him with raised eyebrow.

"Kya kyun haan?? Tu kabse mere sath baitha hai tujhe koi kaam waam nai hai??"

"Hai naa, but tujhe yaha akele chodne kaa maan nai kar raha." He said with pout to which I giggled and asked him, "Why??" Before he can answer my question my name was called I stood up to go when Keshav also stood up before I can go inside the cabin he stopped me, "All the best Raam!!" Well he used call me Raam when we were in school just let go of the story behind it, a long story to parhapes. He said as squeezed me in hug to which thanked him and made a mantel noted to ask him why he was getting so senti anyway I shrugged my thoughts and went inside.

I knocked three times before a voice called out, "Come in!!" I went inside and found two gentlemen sitting first one seemed to be in late fifties with some weight but looking quite young and fit for his age, while other was in his late twenties with five o' clock bread suiting him quite well and he has a different kind of eyes you can't tell what was his eye color cause it keeps on changing. "Good morning!! Sir." I greeted them with a smile which they returned and offered me the seat which I accepted and we started with the interview. The went quite well as soon as we finished with it both Shabbir sir and Mohsin sir seemed quite impressed with me.

"Well we are quite impressed with your work and your confidence miss Rashida Siddiqi." Mohsin sir said with a charming smile on his and trust me I had an intense crush on him, "Thank you sir!!"

"Well you are selected for this job you can join in from tomorrow you'll get your appointment letter contact Samaira for it." Shabbir sir said and with that we ended up with interview I left the cabin mumbling thank you. As soon as I came out and searched for Samaira and all thanks to such a nice stuff that I found her.

"Hey Samaira right??" It came out more like a question to which she smiled at me and nodded with a sweet smile, "My name is Rashida actually Shabbir sir asked me to take it from you." To which smiled and nodded and started typing something her PC after a while she turned towards me "What's your full name?" She asked before I can tell her someone else told it for me. "Rashida Ahemad Siddiqi!!!" Keshav came there and I turned towards him, "Keshav!!" He smiled and hugged me tightly which I returned and I can see from corner of eyes Samaira seemed to bit jealous of us hugging. I broke the hug while he, "Congratulation!!!! Raam." To which he earned a glare to which he mumbled a sorry and called me Rash.

"Ammm... Rashida your appointment letter." Samaira said while handing me an envelop which I took it with a smile and went near her, "Samaira don't worry me and Keshav are just friends." To which she looked as if she don't know that what I am talking about. I winked at her and left from there biding good bye.

I reached home around at 3.00 pm noon as reached home there was no one at house I had my lunch and went to have my afternoon nap, till the time I woke up my Ammi was home and I gave the news of my job listing to it she was a surprised at first then she was very happy soon bhai jaan came back we had our dinner and called it night because tomorrow we all have to go for work.

*************************************************************