Chapter :- 1 Passing with Colors

Rashi's Pov

I am Rashi aka Rashida Adnan Siddique. I am going through a term called depression, but lemme tell you that I am not married or have any children, I am just 20 years old Fyfd student.

Well fyfd means first year of fashion designing. I am a bright student from the school time but life took troll on me while my father died when I was young and mumma had to be the man of the while being elder one I have be more responsible and had become mature at small age.  So this is how life is going on till now and god knows what is going happen next, but I hope what ever happens happens for good. 

Writing this last sentence I closed my dairy and kept it in the drawer beside my bed. Well you have know me, Bdw my mom is school teacher and she earn good enough to give us education and a good life style. But being a elder child I feel responsible to take away some her burden on my shoulder now. I have small brother who had given the boards exam of 12th std he was working part time while all I did was to be dependent on them for my daily expenses, I can't be like this I have get independent.

"Rashida!!!" My mom calls broke my trance of thoughts, "Ji ammi!!!" I said went into the living room where she sat already to leave for school

"Rashida!!!" My mom calls broke my trance of thoughts, "Ji ammi!!!" I said went into the living room where she sat already to leave for school. "Ji aami bulaya aapne??" I asked once I reached near her, "Haan bete aaj aapka result aabe wala hai na kitne baje aap college Jaugey??"  She asked this reminds me that it's 1st of june  my result day of fd first year in fashion designing were about come out. And, I kind off forgot it.

"Ammi hummein 1.00 baje ka time bola hai toh hum 11.00 baje ke aas pass nikale gey. " I told to which she nodded she stood up and took her bag ready to leave for work.  "Aacha thik tum kab tak wapas aaugi??"

"Malum nai ammi aaj maine aur Amreen ne bhar ghumne jane ka plan kiya hai. " I told her to which she smiled and caressed my hair,  "Aapke pass paise hai??" She asked to which I shook my head bit hesitant because I know how much of pain she take to earn a peny.  "Yeh lijiye aur enjoy. " She said giving me some money and took it quietly without arguing she bid her aiud to me left for school.

After she left for from there, I sat on the sofa with a thud cause realizations dawn upon me badly about results and it's like a doms day for me. I was very tensed for result I know that I would not fail. Because I had never fail any examination in my life and always passed with good marks but this I don't why I had guts feeling that I would not get good marks this time.

After I was done pondering on the thought weather I am gonna pass with good mark or not, I stood up prepared breakfast for me and my brother. As I was setting the table I got a call from my best friend Amreen. A smiled automatically came on my face looking  at the caller ID.

"Hello Assalamulalikum Ammu!!" I greeted her with my usual chirpy self.  "Walekumas salam jaan." She greeted me back.

"Aacha bata kyun phone kiya??" I asked her as I went to call my brother for breakfast.  "Bhaijaan chaliye nasta tayar hai!!" I called fore him, still on the phone making her hold on it.  "Ji Appi bhi aaya bass do min." He replied after that I left from there and came back to dinning room. "Haan bol kaise phone kiya??" I asked again, "Arey aaj humara results aane wala hai yaad hai naa tujhe??? "