chapter 5 .. <33..

Jordan pov ..

I sat there in math class behind my desk in my own head. This is my first period of the day . I'm pretty early today though . Class doesn't start until '8:10' and it's '7:46' right now . Literally no one is in the class right now besides my teacher Ms.francis . I'm pretty sure people are just now getting in the building or either putting stuff in their locker.

"Your early today," Ms.Francis said clearly stating the obvious. "Do you have your math text book?"

Wait, we were supposed to bring our textbooks ? I thought to myself . I don't remember her telling me that we had to bring our textbooks at all.

"No ma'am. It's in my locker," I said with my head still lying on my desk.

"Didn't you get the email? I stated that we will be working in our textbooks today." Sighing heavily. I pushed my head up off my desk and faced up to her.

"I'll just go get it from my locker before class starts," I said getting up , leaving all my belongings behind me. I walked out of the door and instantly got hit with the smell of sweaty kids, cologne, and dirty shoes all in one. It's probably mainly because I'm next to the the boys locker room. Gross.

I started walking up the hall way. People greeted me as I walked past. I really don't talk or communicate with anyone in this school besides my bestfriend Ivory. Today is the day she's finally coming back to school after her 10 day suspension. Before asking me why she's suspended, its because She got in a fight with one of Stacy's little goons. Stacy and her little lapdogs always trying to pick on someone but clearly me and my bestfriend Ivory didn't let that shit slide at a-..

"Hey Jordan!," my thoughts were interrupted. Speaking of my best friend. I turned around and seen her jogging towards my way. "I've missed you so much bitch," I smiled widely and opened up my arms. She leaned in my hold and gave me a tight hug.

"You could of answered my text," My voice muffled into her neck.

"Girl you know my parents took my phone." She said pulling away from my arms and begin walking with me to the rest of the way to my locker. "I told my parents about what happened and my dad flipped the fuck out. My mother on the other hand asked if I beat her ass." I laughed at her explaining how her mother reacted. Her mother was always the parents everyone wished they could have. She was literally cool as fuck.

"Typical Mrs. Parker," I said hitting her shoulder a little.

        We were finally infront of my locker. I put my bookbag on the ground and begin putting in my combination for my locker. Ivory just leaned onto the locker next to mines with her face in her phone.

Opening up my locker I grabbed my textbook from the top shelf in my locker, I picked up my bookbag, shoved my math textbook inside, and slammed my locker close.

"Ahh!" I screamed. Nearly jumping out of my skin.

"Are you okay?" Ivory said, quickly
Rushing to my side, shoving her phone in her pocket, and gently touching my shoulder. She then looked up at what I was looking at.

"What do you want?" I snapped at Luciana . It's like she just magically appeared behind my locker door after i closed it. She didn't even respond to me. She just stood there looking down at me with her arm leaned on the locker doors.

"Woah," Ivory said looking up at her too. "You know her?" She asked with wide eyes. I don't blame her for looking . Luciana is looking so good today. She's wearing a black T-shirt that shows off her tattoos on her neck and arms. Also, let's not forget those perfectly toned arms she has.