1

Charli's POV:
Hi, guys. I am Charli Damelio. I am 18 years old and this is my last year of school. My best friends are Madi, Avani, Gemma, Thomas, Vinnie and Anthony.
My mum is Heidi, my dad is Marc and I have a sister called Dixie. I don't have a boyfriend. I've had two boyfriends and one of them was abusive and the other one was just too much of a playboy.
Today is the first day of school for this year. I just woke up, got dressed, did my makeup and hair and went downstairs to have breakfast with my family.
After I was done I got into my car and picked up my best friends. A couple of minutes later we were in front of the school. We checked our time tables and I had first period maths. Madi did too, so we went go the room. We sat on the front desk. The students came into the room. The last one put his stuff on the teachers desk.
(Ch- Charli , C- Chase)
Ch- Excuse me. Where is Mrs. Anderson?
C- She was fired. I am your new teacher.
Ch- I am sorry but aren't you too young?
C- I don't think that is any of your concerns, Miss?
Ch- Damelio.
C- Ok, miss Damelio. So now let's start. My name is Chase Hudson and I will be your teacher this year. Are there any questions?
Everyone stayed silent.
C- So now we're continuing with maths.

Not gonna lie he was handsome, but he seemed really mysterious for some odd reason.
Madi- Char, stop starring.
Ch- Oh, I'm not.
Madi- You sure?
Ch-Of course.
She smirked.
The bell rang.
C- Miss Damelio, can you please stay?  I need to ask you a question about your test.
Ch- Ok.
Everyone else left.
Ch- So, what do you have go ask me, Mr. Hudson?
C- Can you please pay more attention to the white board than to me?
Ch- Uhmm. Excuse me?
C- I saw you starring, Damelio.
Ch- I will make sure not to look in your direction anytime soon, Ms. Hudson.
C- Also you have an "A" on your test.
Ch- Good bye.
C- See you tomorrow, Damelio.
I went outside of the room an felt this weird felling in my stomach like butterflies. What? NO! CHARLI STOP THINKING ABOUT IT. LET IT GO.
Madi- Charli!
Ch- Uhh, yeah?
Madi- Were you listening to me?
Ch- No, I'm sorry. I zoned out. What did you say?
Madi- I said that Anthony gave a heart necklace to Avani and she's the happiest she's ever been. Let's go and talk to her.
Ch- Ok.
Skip to lunch
We sat at our table.
Vinnie- Hey guys, did you see the new maths teacher?
Madi- Yeah, Charli's literally obsessed with him.
Ch- What? That's not true.
Madi- Yes it is. You were starring at each other the whole lesson.
I just rolled my eyes.
Then I saw him pass our table with a smirk.
Gemma- Oh. Char likes him. Look at her starring. He just smirked at you.
Ch- You guys are crazy.
Everyone laughed.
Ch- Anyways, I am going to go to the vending machine.
I went to get a snack and as I was waiting for my chips to fall, they got stuck.
Ch- Fuck!
I said and kicked the machine, not succeeding. Then a tall figure kicked the machine and itbe bag of she's fell.
Ch- Thank you.
I sad and looked up to see my maths teacher.
C- No problem, Miss Damelio.
I ate my bag of chips and went into my other classes.
In the end of the day I went outside to get in my car as I saw Hudson leaning onto a car next to mine.
Ch- Are you chasing me or something?
C- I guess you could say it's a coincidence.
Ch- Ok whatever.  Good bye.
C- Goid bye, my darling student.

That was weird. Does he call all of his students dear? Like that's creepy af.
I got home, took a shower, had dinner with my family and my sister's boyfriend and then went to bed.

A/N: Hey, guys.  This is the first chapter of my new book " Secret Heart". It's short but I hope you liked reading it
Please vote and comment.
♥️ ♥️  ♥️