12

Charli's POV:
So it's been a week after the school trip and now I am grounded, because I got an f on my English test. My phone is taken away and I haven't had a chance to see or call Chase. Today I am finally free. I just woke up, showered, got my hair in a messy bun, put on a crop top and shorts, did my skin care and now I am getting in my car. After I took of I went to a Café to grab breakfast. I got two cold brews and brownies. Then I rode to Chase's apartment. I sped up to the last floor and rang the bell on his door. He didn't know I was coming but I was full of excitement, cause ai hadn't seen him in a week. The door opened and he was standing there with his shorts and tshirt. When he saw me he immediately smiled and picked me up.
C- Angel, where the hell were you? I thought you were mad at me for something.
Instead of saying anything I left the food on the table and kissed him passionately. He was holding my thighs.
After breaking the kiss I explained why I was grounded.
Ch- I missed you so much.
C- I did, too. I love you.
Ch- I love you more.
C- Hell no. I love you the most.
I gave him another kiss to shut him up.
After a long kiss he sat on the swing on his balcony, I sat in his lap and we had breakfast.
After that we went out for a walk in the park. Then we went to brunch and then spent the rest of the afternoon hiking. It's 7pm now and we are back at his apartment. I am staying the night. My dad thinks I am at Madi's but my mum knows. Now I am sitting in Chase's lap and we are having chicken and rice for dinner. I am feeding him and he us feeding me while occasionally kissing.
After dinner we went to bed.
Ch- Babe, can I use your laptop?
C- Of course, angel.  What do you need it for?
Ch- To do my maths homework.
C- Are you actually joking?
Ch- No, why?
C- Babe, I can literally give you an A without moving your finger.
Ch- Remember I am not with you because I need A's. I am with you because of the D. Hahahahahah
C- Omg, you can not be serious for a minute.
Ch- I know.
He laid next to me and started placing kisses on my jaw and neck while I was doing my homework.
Ch- Wait a minute. I have one more problem to solve.
C- Screw the homework. I haven't seen you in a week.
Ch- That is not what a teacher would say.
He continued kissing my body until I was ready with the homework.
C- Finally.
Ch- I am sorry. I just don't want someone thinking I have good grades because of our relationship.
C- You can not let everyone's opinions control you.
Ch- I know. I love you.
C- I love you too, angel.
Ch- Now please continue with the kissing.
He smirked and then we had lots of fun.

The next morning:
I just woke up. Chase is still sleeping. I am in my thong and a large shirt. I am preparing breakfast. I just made egg muffins and I sliced some fruit. Now I am in the bedroom trying to wake Chase up. After 2 long minutes he woke up.
Ch- Good morning.
C- Morning.
I leaned down and gave him a kiss.
Ch- Get up. Breakfast is ready.
C- Angel, you shouldn't have.  I want to take care of you.
Ch- Chase, I want to take care of you too, so get your ass up and let's eat.
After we had breakfast, Chase was taking a shower while I was doing the dishes. Suddenly I felt a wet body pressed behind me. He kissed my neck.
C- Leave the dishes. We are going out.
Ch- Where?
C- You will see.
Ch- So it's a surprise?
C- Yup. Let's get dressed.
We got dressed and got into his car. He drove to a theme park where we spent the rest of the day.

A/N: Hi,guys.
Sorry for the short chapter but I hope you enjoyed reading it.
Tell me in the comments how do you like the new chapters and give me your recommendations for future ones.♡