9

Charli's POV:
So I am now at home getting ready for the dinner. I am dressed in a sweater dress and my hair is in two braids.
I went downstairs and helped my mum set the table. When we were done I heard the door bell ring and went to open it. I opened the door and Chase was standing there with three bouquets of flowers. Aww he's so cute.
C- Hello, Charli.
Ch- Hello, Mr Hudson. Come in.
He smirked at me.
Heidi- Hello. My name is Heidi, this is my husband Marc and my other daughter Dixie.
C- Nice to meet you. These are for you.
He said while giving my mum and Dixie their bouquets.
H- That's so nice, thank you.
Dixie- Yeah, thank you.
We sat at the table and started eating. After a couple of minutes Chase asked where the bathroom is and my mum told me to show it to him. We got up and went up the stairs. Instead of going to the bathroom I pulled him with me in my room.
I pushed him to the wall and kissed him.
He kissed back and wrapped his hands around my lower back.
C- Am I that hot that you take me to your bedroom and not to the bathroom?
Ch- No, I just wanted to kiss you. Now go in my bathroom.
I said pointing to the door.
He came out and we went back to the table. After we had dinner he left. Now it was just me and mum in the kitchen.
H- I like this boy. He's handsome and smart. Are you sure you don't like him, because you were acting kinda weird tonight?
Ch- Can I be honest with you?
H- Of course, sweetie.
Ch- Well Chase and I are dating, but please don't get mad. I've never felt like this with someone before and honestly even if you don't agree with it I am so deeply in love with this man that I would continue dating him, so please support me through this.
H- Beb, I am not mad at you at all actually. I think that you should listen to your heart and honestly he looks like a very respectful young man. I'm happy for you, honey.
Ch- Thanks, mom but please don't tell dad yet.
H- I'll keep it for as long as you like. Good night, hun.
Ch- Night mom.
I went to my room and went to bed after doing my routine.

A/N: Hello guys!!! Long time no see. I am sorry for the massive break I took. I will update this book more often. I'm also sorry for the short chapter. I promise the future ones will be longer I just made this one kind of as a starter.
I love you all.