2

Charli's POV:
It's the next day. I am getting ready for school. I don't know why but I felt like dressing up today. I put on a pair of black high-waisted flared pants, that made my butt look stunning and a white tank top, because it's really hot in California. Then I curled my hair and did my makeup. After that I had a bowl of cereal, I took my keys and left for school. Today I am not picking up anybody, so I am stopping only at dunkin. I got my cold brew and went to school. I parked my jeep in the parking and went to my locker. There I saw Vinnie and Gemma.
Ch- Hey, guys.
V- Hey.
G- Hi, Char. What is your first period?
Ch- I have history and then maths.
Then Avani came up to us.
A- Oooh!!! Char you're gorgeous. This outfit is fire.
Ch- Thanks, bae. You look stunning as per usual.
After that we separated and I went into class. It was very boring. The bell rang and I went to the classroom. I was the only one there. Then I saw the teacher. He was so hot. F*CK!!!
C- Hello, Damelio.
Ch- Morning, Ms. Hudson.
C- You know you can just call me Chase?
Ch- Are all of the students allowed to do that?
C- That is my decision. So far you're the only one who's allowed to do that.
Ch- So I'm a special student?
C- I am not that type of person usually but in this case, you kinda are.
Ch- In what case?
C- The fact that you're gonna fail my class if you don't stop starring at me.
Ch- Really? I thought you were starring at me not the other way around.
C- If you fail the test today, I will be your tutor.
Ch- What? I don't need a tutor.
C- It's just if you fail.
Ch- Just if I fail!? I don't remember anything from last year.
C- Maybe we can stay after the lessons, so I can show you how to solve the problems we are having a test on tomorrow?
Ch- Yeah. That's actually a great idea. I'll be thankful for that,  but really three tests in three days in a row?
C- Yeah, that's how it works.
Then after that sentence all of the students came into the room and Anthony and Avani sat next to me, cause the desks were for three people.
Chase gave us the test and when he sat in his chair he looked at me and smiled.
Omg! What a gorgeous smile!?
Ok Charli stop thinking about him and start with your test.
After we were done he said we could start on our homework, while he's checking the tests.
A couple of minutes later he was done. Wow he's fast. He started giving us the papers and when he gave it to me he said:
C- You failed. We're gonna have to work outside the school lessons. Come in this room after your last lesson.
I nodded.
Avani was smirking at me.
Ch- What?
Av- Nothing, it just seems like you're gonna be spending extra time with Ms. Perfect.
Ch- Avani, stop. You just have a really wild  imagination.
Av- If you say so.
Then the bell rang and we started getting out of the room. I turned around and saw the one I've been checking out, checking me out. I smirked at him and went out of the room. Then we had lunch in the cafeteria.
Time skip to the tutor session
I went in the room and Chase was sitting on my desk.
C- Hello, Damelio.
Ch- Hi, Hudson.
I sat next to him.
Ch- Si how old are you, Ms. Hudson?
C- I thought we were having a tutor session not a get to know you better?
Ch- Well unless you want me to leave, you'll let me get to know my teacher. Do you expect me to study with a stranger?
C- Ok, Miss Sassy, My name is Cole Chase Hudson and I am 21 years old. Now can we get into studying?
Ch- Yes.
C- Wait a second.
He said and got up, then went to the door and locked it.
Ch- What was that about?
C- So the cleaning lady doesn't interrupt our studying.
I rolled my eyes.
He started explaining some random formula to me, but for some reason the only  thing I could focus were his eyes.
Now I was deeply starring into those icy blue eyes.
He turned around and saw me starring, but I stayed in the same position. He leaned closer to my face. I did too and a second later I smashed my lips into his. He kissed back, picked me up and put me down on his desk. We continued the makeout session, until we couldn't breathe no more. We pulled away and looked into each other's eyes.
C- You're a good kisser Damelio.
Ch- You too, Hudson. Is that what you do to all your students?
C- You're the first and last one I'm doing this to.
Ch- So at the end of the day I am special?
C- I guess you're right, Damelio.
Ch- Bye, Hudson.
C- Bye, Charli.
I exited the room and immediately felt butterflies in my stomach.
F*CK! I DO LIKE HIM.

A/N: Hey, guys. Thank you for the unreal support of my first chapter in just a couple of hours. I hope you enjoyed the second one!!!🤍