5

Charli's POV:
Last night was amazing. I never knew that just talking to someone could be so relaxing. Today is Saturday. I am going out with the girls. We are going to the mall. I got dressed in a short red floral dress. I did my makeup and hair. Then I had breakfast and got into my car. First I picked up Gemma, then Avani and lastly Madi. She sat in shotgun and the others in the back.
We arrived at the mall. We went into Sephora, then Urban Outfitters and lastly Victoria's secret. 
Madi got suspicious of me, cause I bought lots of underwear, which was weird, because I didn't even get them cause of Chase or anything, but I guess she's just nosey.
Then we had lunch and I dropped everyone at their houses. Now that I am alone in my car, I am gonna call Chase.
I called him and he answered.
Ch- Hi.
C- Hey, I was just about to call you.
Ch- Do you want to go out somewhere?
C- I would love to go anywhere if it's with you.
Ch- Stop being so romantic,  you're making me blush. The problem is that if we go out in this area, we are risking someone from school seeing us.
C- True. Wanna hang at my place again?
Ch- Yeah, I'm on my way.
We hung up and after around 15 minutes I was in front of the tall building.
I rang the bell and the front door opened. I went in the elevator and pressed the button that leads to his floor.
After a minute I was in front of his door. I knocked, he opened and grabbed me by my waist, picked me up and kissed me passionately.
Ch- I like this way of saying hi.
He kissed me again. Then he put me down.
C- Hi, Damelio.
Ch- Hey.
C- I like your dress.
Ch- Thanks.
C- What do you wanna do?
Ch- Why don't we bake something together?
C- We can do that. Let's make cookies.
Ch- Yay!
Then out of nowhere he picked me up again and put me down on the counter.
Ch- What was that for?
C- You're too short, so you're staying there, my darling.
I laughed.
He got the ingredients out of the fridge and put them on the counter.
Ch- Pass me the flour.
He gave me the packet, I opened it and flour flew into my face and all over my dress.
I started laughing my butt of, so did Chase.
C- Would you like to change, Miss silly?
Ch- Yes please.
C- Open the wardrobe and choose whatever you like.
Ch- Thanks.
I went to his closet and picked out a pair of gray sweatpants and a large tshirt.
C- You look better in my clothes than I do.
Ch- Thank you. Now let's start with the cookies.
After we got them out of the oven, we put them on a plate and we sat on the couch with the cookies on the coffee table.
I grabbed one and took a bite of it.
Ch- Mmmm. These are good.
C- Really?
Ch- Yeah, why don't you eat one?
C- I will, but only if you feed me. I grabbed one, put it between my teeth, got closer to Chase and let him take a bite of it.
After he did he pulled me closer, so that I was sitting on his lap, straddling him and he kissed me. After a bit he slipped his tongue in my mouth. He deepend the kiss by pushing my butt even closer to him. Then he pulled away and kissed my neck. I was enjoying myself very much. After a couple of minutes he gave me one last peck and then I rested my head on his chest.
Ch- I love spending time with you, but I have to go home. My mom wants me to be there for dinner. I just have to get changed into my clothes, cause if she sees me in boy clothes, she'll freak out.
C- Ok.
I got changed, Chase stood up from the couch and came up to me. He put his arms around my waist and brought me closer.
C- Bye. See you on Monday, Charli.
Ch- Bye, Chasey.

A/N: Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. Tell me what you think about it in the comments. You can also share your ideas for future chapters if you have any.
Love you all 💘