Why is She Back?

This chapter will be done entirely in Tsuchi's POV

God, why isn't she leaving my mind.

She looks as beautiful as she did when she was living.

I couldn't help but let out a groan of frustration at these thoughts bouncing around in my head. (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n)... her curves, the way she gave that nervous look... it makes me regret how I treated her in life.

  I know I was wrong for doing what I did, but she was just moving so fast. Then there was the whole student dying thing.. and now she's a school wonder. I have no idea how I never noticed her. Maybe Hanako wanted that way. Maybe she requested not to see me. It doesn't matter. She's back, and I need to get to talking to her again.

   Yako told me that (Y/n) didn't want to see me. That seems awfully out of character for her, but I'm not surprised. I treated her like shit before we died. It isn't fair for me to try to be back in her life after that. I might give it a shot, give her a little check in...

Bad idea. Very bad idea.

That went horribly. I was still a jerk- why was I being a jerk. There wasn't a reason at all. She was kind as always. Why was I so cold in response?

Stupid
Stupid
Stupid

I asked Yako to talk to (Y/n) and it.. didn't turn out well. She said (Y/n) exploded on her, so yeah. Not good.

Well, I'll just leave (Y/n) alone for a bit. I think she just needs some time is all.