Chapter 39 - UA Training is hard

The common dorm room:-

The entire class members were occupying the sitting spaces in the room while Aizawa was standing in front of the television to show a presentation. Everyone was eagerly waiting to know the reason behind the sudden calling of everyone's parents at the same time. Finally, he began to speak.

" I hope that you enjoyed your day at your home with your parents. There was a reason you were called by your parents cause that is the last time you are going to see them in person for some time. At UA, this is the time when the students have to work beyond plus ultra. We want to make sure that you are capable to become heroes and are worthy of using your quirk in public without harming them. And you will be able to prove that you deserve it by qualifying in the Provision license examination " he explained.

" This time, the training will be a bit different since the rules for the examination have changed. You have around 2 months to prepare for the exam. The preparation is divided into 3 sections. The first 15 days will be your physical training to increase your base stats, the next 15 days will be a new type of training we have thought of and the rest of the time is for practising your battle and team skills. I will proceed further but it seems Ida is having a question. Spit it out " he allowed the boy, raising his hand to speak.

" Are we going to have our regular classes or it's going to be only training? "

" You are still going to have your regular classes but your timetable is going to be rescheduled so that all of your hero training classes are at the end of the day and you will have training after school hours "

" What is that special training part you talked about? " Yaoyorozu asked him.

" I don't have any specific details of what it is but all I know that a new staff member will be hired for it. Anything else? " he asked in his monotonous voice.

" Why are you telling us all of this now? You would be able to tell us this tomorrow in class " Sero came up with the question.

" That is the type of question I ask the management system of the school but they don't seem to take any suggestions. Now if you are done with your questions I am going to go back to enjoy my off hours " he wrapped up his set up and moved out of the dorms.

As soon as he was out of hearing range, the class roared in excitement.

The next day:-

Training ground:-

Everyone was excited to find out about their new training program.

" Let us start with some warmup exercise before you have to do 100 laps of the ground without using any quirks " Mr Aizawa instructed them.

" Wait, did I hear it wrong or did you really tell us to do 100 laps of this ground " Kaminari asked him.

" You heard me right. These two weeks are going to be hard and will make you push your body past its limits. This is your first day that's why it's just 100 laps for starters. If you thought this is going to be easy then you better prepare yourself " he warned them.

The excitement that they had vaporised into thin air.

1 week later:-

The dorm common room:-

The students had arrived from their training session. The majority of the students fell down on the floor out of exhaustion.

" Oh god, I thought day by day we would get used to it but the exercise gets harder. How am I supposed to flip a tire that weighs almost my own weight? Ochako can you drag me to my room with your quirk? " Ashido asked her.