Chapter 15 - Asking out

And I have skipped the UA sports festival arc. I have plans to write it but it will be in the later chapters in the form of a flashback.

After 3 weeks:-

Narrator:-

After their feelings resurfaced, Izuku and Ochako decided to make a move on each other. But due to the school festival, all their focus was on training for the event.

Bakugo won the festival. Izuku was sent to the hospital due to severe damage after his battle with Todoroki. He was kept in the hospital for almost 3 days.
And after the performance of Hitoshi Shinso in the school sports festival, he was promoted to the hero course and became a student of class 1A.

3rd person POV:-

It was the start of the first class. Everybody was excited to see the new student. Nobody knew that the student is Hitoshi Shinso.

Aizawa enters the room and breaks the suspense filled in the class.

" It's good to see that you are back Midoriya. Now everyone is here I would like to introduce you to the newest member of our class 1A. Come in " Aizawa spoke.

Hitoshi Shinso enters the room. Most of the class recognize him as the one who fought against Midoriya in the first round of the battle tournament.

" Hello everyone. My name is Hitoshi Shinso. I hope to get along with you " he says in a tired voice.

" Hello, Shinso " Most students greeted him.

" Do anyone have to say anything else? " Aizawa asks.

Todoroki raises his hand.

" That's quite rare to see you speak something. Go ahead " Aizawa permits him.

" Shinso, are you Aizawa's secret love child? " Todorki asks.

Everyone is surprised to hear such a question from Todoroki.

" No Todoroki, he is not my child. And to prove that please go to Shinso's house and meet his parents. And please get yourself checked. You have changed after the sports festival " Aizawa tells him.

" As the room was meant for 20 students only you will have to adjust your seat with someone " Aizawa informs Shinso.

" That's not a problem. Everyone, move out of the class " he orders the class.

Most of the students move out of the class leaving Todoroki, Mineta, Bakugo, Tokoyami, Kota, Jiro, Shoji and Aoyama in the room. Shinso used his quirk on those who greeted him. He then takes the empty seat of Midoriya.

" Shinso, release everyone. Now that you have chosen your place, I guess Midoriya will have to adjust " Aizawa orders.

Everyone outside the class enters the class with confusion on their place.

" What just happened? " Ojiro asks.

" I think this is Shinso's work " Izuku replies.

Izuku looks at his seat to be occupied by the new student. He looks at Aizawa.

" Midoriya looks like you will have to adjust. We will set up a desk in the back  row  between Uraraka and Sato. So, wait for a moment " Aizawa calls Cementos.

' W-what Izuku will seat with m-me ' Ochako thinks.

" Do you have any problem if I sit with you? " Izuku asks.

" No-o why would you think that " Ochako replies.

" Because you are looking troubled and your bag is floating " Izuku tells her.