𝐕𝐈

𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘶𝘷.

𝑘𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑖 𝑎𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑖 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑧 🤎.
𝐤𝐚𝐡-𝐫𝐞𝐞.
𝑠𝑡. 𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑖𝑠, 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑖.

I opened my eyes and I felt something real heavy-- I looked down to see saint all spread out laying on me, he looked so at peace but I remembered I had to use the restroom and I was still sore from getting my ass beat

I opened my eyes and I felt something real heavy-- I looked down to see saint all spread out laying on me, he looked so at peace but I remembered I had to use the restroom and I was still sore from getting my ass beat. So I slowly slid out the bed to the restroom and did my business.

Then I walked into the room he let me use and washed my face and brushed my teeth. I grabbed 5 bands and the first aid kit out of my duffle bag bandaged myself up and clean my wounds.

I put the 5 bands on his dresser as a thank you. Then I went downstairs and decided to cook breakfast for him to show appreciation.  It was fairly early around 8:40 am. Opening the fridge and cabinets I found he had everything I needed to get started.

i guess i'll cook some cheese & grits some turkey bacon, fried eggs and hot cakes.

𝖺/𝗇 : 𝗁𝗈𝗍 𝖼𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐.

Checking my phone I had 100 missed calls and 45 messages from maleek from death threats, to sorry's, to suicide messages, to love expressions. I blocked his number and put my phone on airplane mode.

I began cooking using my other phone I put my air pods in and pressed play on one of my playlist.

Cleaning up as I go, I was almost finished I was on my last couples slices of bacon and my last 2 hotcakes

❜𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 💫.❜

𝑠𝑡. 𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑖𝑠, 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑖.

Saint woke up to no sign of Kairi he panicked a little but the smell of good food being prepared and low singing and humming. He knew she was safe, he felt like he was back home in nola the way the food was smelling.