𝐗𝐗𝐕

𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘶𝘷.

𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲𝗱.

𝑖𝑠𝑟𝑎𝑒𝑙 𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑎𝑛 𝑘𝑜𝑧𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑗𝑟 🎲.
❞𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭.❞
𝑠𝑡. 𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑖𝑠, 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑖.

I grabbed the water bottle and straw from the table next to me and drunk from it to get my voice somewhat back. I'm still confused on why Kairi won't come near me.

I cleared my throat. As I saw kye flinch out the corner of my eye.

"Comere Kairi." Now I said looking at her.

She mumbled something before she slowly walked over to the bed. I motioned for her to sit down. And She cant even look at me man.

fuck man.

"I heard everything you were saying kye."

"Im not mad at you kairi." I told her.

No response.

I lifted her hood and moved all her curls out her face to examine it, she looked stressed and tired; her eyes were so red, though her skin still glowed and she still looked beautiful.

"I luh youuu." I said tickling her trying to lighten up the mood.

"I love you too." I saw her give me a weak smile as she squirmed around. I noticed she got her braces color changed to blue my favorite color. She always got teal, green and or black.

"What made you get blue mamí?"

"Your favorite color."

"Why you so dry?"

"Ion know." She shrugged. "You do know Kye."

"Are you feeling okay?" She swiftly changed the subject still looking at everything but me.

"You need some water or something?" She asked looking for some water.

"Im good kye... stop tryna change da' subject." I said running my hand down my face.

I'm not mad at her I'm just mad at the fact that she didn't tell me sooner knowing that I told her I did want kids. I also would understand if she didn't want any but at the moment you still hid it. But at the end of the day it's probably a reason why she didn't tell me and I wanna know why.

"What you over there thinking about?" I asked taking her cold hand in mine.

"Huh.. oh nothing really." She said.

She paused like she had more to say.

"Umm Ishaan I'm so sorry, I'm sorry for your accident, I'm sorry for you getting shot, I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about the pregnancy, I'm sorry for hiding it as along as I did, I'm sorry that you're angry with me. I just-"

"Kairi stop it man." I said sighing.

"Stop apologizing you didn't cause none of this right here. You okay and Im okay, we good as one no matter what we always gon be good ight? How is the baby?"

She looked me in my eyes as her eyes watered I could tell she was fighting her tears. I love her so much man.

aww mama.

"Come hea' mamí." I motioned her to lay on me.

"Ion wanna hurt you poppa." I could she wanted to but didn't wanna hurt me.

"Come on ma." I said as she straddled me carefully not to hurt the baby; with her arms wrapped around my neck.

"I love you poppa." She mumbled into my neck.

"Please don't leave me & the baby again."

"Im not mamí I promise."

"Oh sorry am I interrupting something here?" The doctor said walking in.

"Nah you good."

"Oh well, You do have a lot of brushing but you should be fine and we've prescribed you some pain medication, we just have to run a couple more test and you'll be ready to head home tomorrow sir."

"Ok thank you ma'am."

"Ry and Kay said they all on their way up pop." She lifted up as she straddled my lap.

"Pop?" I asked confused kinda.

"Pop short for poppa." She shrugged looking around.

"We gon talk when we get home ight." I pointed to her as she nodded her head in agreement.

"Now come giving da a kiss." I said smirking.

She leaned down and gave me a real soft kiss.

"Mmcht a real kiss mama." I said grabbing her face kissing all over it.

"Okay Israel stop." She said in between laughs seeing Ry, Kay and my dad walking in.

"Waddup doe you straight you ight?" Kay dapped me up.

"Im good preciate it."

"Stop crying crybaby ion know who cry more you or kye." I said to Ryan as she gave me a small hug.

"Shut up nigga." She said rubbing her belly.

"Ight let get ta' my son damn it." My dad said walking over to my bed.

"Waddup baby boy." He spoke dapping me.

"Waddup pops."

"Everybody straight? Kye you straight?"

"Yea im ok pops." She nodded her head

Silence No one:
Kye stomach: ggggrhhhlhhrr.

Everybody turned and look at kye.

"Sorry."

"You hungry Kye?"

"No."

"Why you aint say nothing Kairi?" I said eyeing her.

"I was gonna grab some food later on."

"You do this all the time say you aint hungry and be starving, feed my baby Kairi." I said sternly.

————————————————————————

NOT EDITED.

-voteeeee!

-comment!

-opinions?

sorry i've been gon so long, i literally didn't know how to write this chapter. i was stuck for so long because i kept re writing it.

spam ig gc? drop your account name.

& im out until next time my niggs.