𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝑘𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑖 𝑎𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑖 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑧 🤎.
𝐤𝐚𝐡-𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝑠𝑡. 𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑖𝑠, 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑖.

"So why the fuck you aint tell nobody you was going somewhere!" Maleek yelled pointing in my face.

"I dont have to tell you everything I do maleek." I said getting annoyed.

"Yo ass leave early in the morning, I wake up yo ass not even here." He said.

"So." i shrugged.

"Who the fuck you getting smart with Armani you know ion play that shit."

"You not my dadd- " I got cut off by him punching me in my eye.

how tf im supposed to hide this.

i fell trying to get up for me to just get beat more. i laid there balled up so the hits won't hurt as much. i cried and continuously asked god why ? and to bring my mimi back.

"You always gotta make me hit you man." Maleek said as he shook his head.

-

-

-

"What's the deal this weekend y'all lil niggas got some plans?" kd asked.

i shook my head.

"I was just gone go shopping cop a few things." ryan said.

"I want yall ta come ta dinner with me and my girl and bring yall dudes too." kd said.

"So like a triple date?" ryan dumbass asked.

"Yesssss dude stop being dumb." kd looked at ryan.

"I'm down I guess."

i hope when i bring this mf maleek he dont act a fool.

as we all three sat in the car and vibed to the music having a good time.

leek leek 💙💍.

where you

just out not doing nothing.

yo ass need to come home

k.

After closing out the messages i guess ryan h kd saw my face getting annoyed.

"Yo you good sis?" Kd asked.

"Yea im good but im gon head back home, i don't feel to well." I said honestly.

"Ok babes see you saturday." Ryan said giving me a hug.

"I'a see you saturday shorty." Kd said giving me a hug.

after saying my goodbyes i got in my car it wasn't all that but it was a nice wolf grey kia optima. on the way home all i thought about was trying to escape this man, so much bad energy and all his toxic ways. i never understood why i got this punishment? was it something that i did? i have no idea. but i have to escape it somehow. nobody knows i get abused. maleek doesn't even see the problem. he's did unspeakable things to me, that i don't think i'll have the guts to tell anyone.