𝐈𝐗

𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘶𝘷.

𝑘𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑖 𝑎𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑖 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑧 🤎.
𝐤𝐚𝐡-𝐫𝐞𝐞.
𝑠𝑡. 𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑖𝑠, 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑖.

"Israel stay up here and don't fall over, think about moving but don't actually move okay?" I said putting his big ass on the bathroom counter

He nodded.

"I need to hear your words Israel." I said eyeing him.

"Call me boo from na' on mamí." He said with a big kool-aid smile.

Niggas man.. can't take nothing serious, I rushed in my room and grabbed my medical kit and first aid kit.

"Hold on ta something." I said knowing this gone hurt like hell.

"Oookayyy." I tensed up and mumbled as he held on to my waist.

I took his shirt off carefully and examined the wounds. As I poured the alcohol on his ribs and on his arm as I heard him wince and hiss.

"Shitttt kairi this muthafucka burn mane." Israel said gripping my waist.

"I'm sorry boo." I said smirking.

I applied some numbing cream to his wounded areas and waited about five minutes to let it numb him up. I took the tweezers and searched for the bullet in his rib cage after about 2 minutes I found it and pulled it out carefully so I wouldn't puncture any nerves. I felt him squeeze my waist so I knew he was in pain.

"Pain on a scale of 1 to 10?" I asked.

"8." He said

"This the last bullet boo so hold on." I said.

I lifted his arm a little to exam it better. I searched for the bullet for a couple minutes and I couldn't find it so i just kept filling around and squeezed his arm a little to see if I could feel it. Once i felt it I placed the tweezers in the wound I quickly but carefully pulled it out.

"That wasn't so bad now was it?"

"Add the stitches so i can stop hurting."

"Okay drink that water right there." I said pointing to the water bottle.

As I was beginning to snitch up the wound on his rib i applied more numbing medicine to both wounds because I didn't want to hurt him.

Stitching up the rib wound I tried to do it as fast as I could so I could finish this process and it was late as shit.

"I'm almost done okay?" I said softly.

"Ight." He said looking directly at me.

I was stitching the last part of the wound and getting ready to help him out his clothes to take a shower to rinse that blood off.