💖 Ishqi is in trouble 💖

Ahaan tried calling her but her phone was going straight to voicemail, he was really worried bout her, he called her Maasi but she also was not answering her phone. He drives to their house and saw Maasi watering the flowers. Hi 👋 Maasi, how are you ? I'm fine beta and you ? I'm fine. Maasi, ishqi Kya hai ? She's not here , she felt a few hours ago, she should be back by now. They waited there for threes hours and ishqi didn't come back, Ahaan phone started ringing, beta app ka phone, hello, ishqi Kya ho Tum ? Ahaan plz help me some goons are running me down 😳😳 plz come fast, I will send the address to ur phone. After she send the address, Ahaan was on his way there and ishqi was running with all her life but suddenly, someone came in front of her and hold her, it was Ahaan. Hey stay away from my soon- to- be- wife or I will beat all of you till you all turn blue- black.

 Hey stay away from my soon- to- be- wife or I will beat all of you till you all turn blue- black

I...... I love 💕💕 you Ahaan, I love 💕💕 you too ishqi. If you didn't come, I don't know what state I'ld be in, thank you. I'm husband, so no thanks or no sorry Oki.
Ahaan take her to Maasi house and and Ahaan's family members was there waiting on their arrival. Sonali was them walking though the gates, they're here. Ishqi ran and hug her Maasi, beta you Oki, you know how long I'm waiting here for you, sorry Maasi, can you forgive me plz. Ha beta, I forgive you but didn't do anything like that again ok. Ok Maasi, Sonali beta, carry ishqi to her room and let her take some rest ok...... Sonali and ishqi do as they were told..... Sonali can you stay for a while plz, sure, what's up? And she told Sonali the whole story, it's ok na, Bhai will take care of rite, get some rest.

After Sonali left she was remembering Ahaan and her moments there together for the first time.

She fell asleep, Ahaan walked into her room and saw that she was sleeping with a smile 🙂 on her face. Saying to himself, Kyu? Why is she going through these things by herself. This is the song

The next day 😊 ishqi and Ahaan was talking bout what happened yesterday but ishqi doesn't want to talk bout it. Ahaan told her that he will always be there for her in bad and good times, and told her to give him the smile 🙂 she always had.
Next day it was the roka ceremony both Ahaan and ishqi was very excited, Ahaan's family aur ishqi's Maasi was also excited as the wedding day was in three days time. It was the mendhi.
That's where they put the groom's name and the bride's hand, the bride family and groom family also dances on the happy occasion. Ishqi got a call from Ahaan, but she couldn't answer it cuz she had mendhi on her hand. Sonali and ishqi's mom starting to dance.

They all had fun and they all was tired after all the ceremonies. They all went to get some rest for the next her, next morning 🌞🌞 they all headed to Ahaan's place and it was decrocated with all sort of stuff. It had a curtain in the middle of the hall, the bride was wearing a yellow sari and the groom was wearing a white suit, the bride and groom was ask to sit and each side of the curtain and they all take turns so apply the safan and the bride and groom.