💖 Robbie fell in love at first sight 💖

Robbie was working night shift and his was in a mood go to a party so after their work was done, they went to a climbing where it was having a birthday party for a beautiful, straight ward, smart and smart named Angalie. Her friends and Angalie likes to have parties and fun also, she had just finished college but also she wanted to further her studies, but her parents wasn't on the same page with her, they wanted her to get married as soon as she finished college.

Angalie and her friends were dancing when same guys came up to them and they started to tell them a set hurtful words (e.g . this dress doesn't suit them etc) unfortunately the guys didn't know that there were two police officers right behind them watching. Angalie and her friends noticed and her friends disattracked them while Angalie went by the two officers and told them what happened with her and her friends and Robbie and the next officer went and arrested them for harm hugging the girls.

"Officer Robbie , thanks for the help", Angalie said, " That's my job miss , what's your name ?, Angalie"
"Miss Angalie"

See you around officers and that's when Robbie started seeing her in his dreams, he was so confused of what was happening to him.

Next Day

He had a day off and he decided to go with some of his colleagues to this party right next to his dad office, Angalie was also by that same party because that's actually the friends of Robbie and Angalie.
So Angalie and her brother Aaron went to meet there when she the two offices that helped her and her friends and she went and told her brother. Robbie saw Jer from the distance and asked," what is she doing here ?" Aaron replied, " that's my sister, Angalie".

They were so shocked that he had a sister that beautiful and amazing. They were introduced to the  Aaron's sister Angalie.
She told her brother what did happened the club and he thanked Robbie and the next officer for helping his sister out.

They were hanging out together since they helped his little sister, they were having to much fun when Angalie's best friends came and make a whole sort of drama and started shouting behind Angalie who was about to cry, her brother and his friends came to see what was all the shouting and quarrel was about when he saw his sister's best friends shouting at her.

He tripped off when he saw they shouting at his sister, he put all of them in their place when Angalie ran off to her room and lock the door from inside. Robbie saw what went on, he was furious with them.

Akash went running behind his sister who was crying alot  inside of the locked room. Robbie and the next officer went with Akash. He knocked on the door repeatedly but she didn't open the door, he knock the door down and saw she was sitting in the corner of the room crying

Robbie was not happy about the fact they made her cryer like that, Akash was singing for her with this song

She stopped crying and she went outside and started shouting at hers best friends who was quite shocked.

Akash was shocked also but after they all enjoyed themselves but they were still having fun.

Thanks for the love
And support
Love you guys 💖💖💖